Game Replays

ctina2277

Another Florida Marlins replay! Marlins @ Diamondback and I'm sure you can all guess which one that is!

The July 9th game where the Marlins score 10 unanswered runs in the 8th. Good stuff!

Ah, that was fun lunchtime viewing. BC's homer was a thing of beauty. The second I saw this thread was updated by you, I turned to 654 (Directv) and got to watch.

Another Florida Marlins replay! Marlins @ Diamondback and I'm sure you can all guess which one that is!

The July 9th game where the Marlins score 10 unanswered runs in the 8th. Good stuff!

Ah, that was fun lunchtime viewing. BC's homer was a thing of beauty. The second I saw this thread was updated by you, I turned to 654 (Directv) and got to watch.

That's great! Apparently you caught it right in time to watch the fun stuff... as opposed to Miller lasting less than 3 innings.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.