Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/5 - Marlins vs Giants

Featured Replies

Is Fredi out of his f***ing mind? The guy has given up a HR and 2 doubles and gotten ZERO outs, and yet you continue to leave him in to face a guy who has clobbered him in his career?????

 

I'm really in the "I despise Fredi" camp at this moment.

By the way, who else noticed how the bad call on the 1-0 count led directly to the Giants' first run?

 

FoxTrax showed it was clearly a strike, but the ump called it a ball. Then Nate laid one up on 2-0 which was driven for a double and led to the 1st run.......................:banghead

And Maybin has taken a couple of 1st pitch strikes right down the middle tonight. I wonder if there's any way to find out if this is a trend. I'd like to see him take a good cut at it, instead.

  • Author

Is Fredi out of his f***ing mind? The guy has given up a HR and 2 doubles and gotten ZERO outs, and yet you continue to leave him in to face a guy who has clobbered him in his career?????

 

I'm really in the "I despise Fredi" camp at this moment.

 

Come on in, the water's fine.

 

I've said this before but I'd really like to be a fly on the wall in the dugout during moments like that.

 

St. Claire: "Hey Fredi, Molina is 5-9 in his career vs Nate." Fredi: "What's that mean?" *RBI single* "... Oh."

Stanton 1-5 with a double and 1 K tonight.

 

 

The game was earlier today; get with the program!!!! hehe

 

It sucks that right now that's what we're looking forward to most. :banghead

  • Author

Not sure how I feel about Sanches in long relief. I know he was a starter early in his minors career but he's never started a game in the majors and seemed pretty damn fine in middle relief last year.

it look like sweep by gaint after last night it hard for team to get up

 

 

this is game 2, we cant be swept until game 3 finishes. stop looking ahead with negativity, even if we lose this one, tomorrow is a new day. period,

it look like sweep by gaint after last night it hard for team to get up

 

 

this is game 2, we cant be swept until game 3 finishes. stop looking ahead with negativity, even if we lose this one, tomorrow is a new day. period,

i saying that because team down from tue game plus look who we facing best of gaint pitching staff for tonight and thur

Awesome that we're pinch-hitting for our 1st hitter. Why's he hitting 1st, again?

it look like sweep by gaint after last night it hard for team to get up

 

 

this is game 2, we cant be swept until game 3 finishes. stop looking ahead with negativity, even if we lose this one, tomorrow is a new day. period,

i saying that because team down from tue game plus look who we facing best of gaint pitching staff for tonight and thur

 

You can never assume that this team is down, you've watched plenty of games and you know they don't give up. I like to jokingly say that these youngsters are "too stupid" to give up. They dont quit. They probably still feel they can win tonight. And again, no matter what happens tonight, they will go out there expecting to win tomorrow. I'm just saying you cant assume a sweep with the makeup of this team. They don't lay down for anybody, not willingly at least.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.