Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/2 - Marlins vs Brewers

Featured Replies

2 outs, 1 more for the 2nd perfect game within the last 4 days I believe.

THAT WAS A TERRIBLE CALL! Ruined a perfect game

I feel so bad for Galaragga, a perfect game ruined by a terrible call by the ref. This should be a perfect game.

WOW, horrible call from the umpire, he just ruined the guy's perfect game.... just wow, even if you are not sure just call it an out. Just WOW

  • Author

I feel so bad for Galaragga, a perfect game ruined by a terrible call by the ref. This should be a perfect game.

 

What happened?

  • Author

I feel so bad for Galaragga, a perfect game ruined by a terrible call by the ref. This should be a perfect game.

 

What happened?

Nevermind. Thakns, FSN.

 

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE CALL!

I feel so bad for Galaragga, a perfect game ruined by a terrible call by the ref. This should be a perfect game.

 

What happened?

 

Bouncer to Cabrera, who threw it over to Galaragga at first. The guy was out. CLEARLY OUT. And Joyce missed the call!! Called the guy safe. But he was out.

Grounder to the right side, first baseman goes between first and second to make the play, throw to first, Galarraga gets the ball a half-step before the runner gets to the bag, ump calls runner safe.

 

Horrendous call.

I can't even concentrate on the Marlins right now. An umpire simply cannot be the deciding factor the screws up a perfect game. The players should decide history, not the first base umpire. Just horrible, absolutely horrible.

But even if MLB over turns it the joy is not there any more! Once you get that perfect game, everyone cheers, all your team mates run up to you... MLB is going to over turn it and then what? What a DAMN SHAME.

It wasn't even all that close...how do you miss a call that big, at that moment, that was that easy to make? f***, I give him the Perfect game if it was a half step late, let alone half step early. Unbelievable. As far as I'm concerned, that was a perfect game.

The only thing I can think of is he wanted to ruin the perfect game, absolutely no reason to call the guy safe unless it is obvious in that situation.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.