4) Ike Davis, 1B

5) David Wright, 3B

6) Rod Barajas, C

7) Jeff Francoeur, RF

8) Alex Cora, 2B

9) Hisanori Takahashi, P

-- Joe Frisaro

Hanley leading off!?

Is anyone as annoyed with Minervini as I am? Watching him skip all over Citi Field in glee has been annoying.

I'm not really that bothered by it. He seems like he does it pretty much everytime they go to NY. Craig grew up a huge Mets fan,or so he says.

Anyone see the quick interview of Hanley? Is it just me or did Hanley come across as a d*ck with his responses?

My sister and I just said that. I really think it's that he can't express himself well in English.

Minervini was like, "Do you have a different approach when hitting leadoff and in the 3 hole?"

And Hanley was like, "Batting first I try to get on base and when hitting 3rd I try to get RBI. Everybody knows that."

This is barely watchable. Pathetic.

1st inning calm down. this guy is tough to hit and ecspecially with our guys the way they hit but at least let them see him for the 2nd time before you start whinning please

You're right, I guess the offense will magically just turn the corner. And a unicorn will fly out of my butt.

Anyone see the quick interview of Hanley? Is it just me or did Hanley come across as a d*ck with his responses?

My sister and I just said that. I really think it's that he can't express himself well in English.

Minervini was like, "Do you have a different approach when hitting leadoff and in the 3 hole?"

And Hanley was like, "Batting first I try to get on base and when hitting 3rd I try to get RBI. Everybody knows that."

Exactly. Basically, "you're a moron for asking me this question." I didn't like his tone at all.

1st inning calm down. this guy is tough to hit and ecspecially with our guys the way they hit but at least let them see him for the 2nd time before you start whinning please

You're right, I guess the offense will magically just turn the corner. And a unicorn will fly out of my butt.

haha people like you who THINK they know baseball really make me laugh on here. i do agree this offense sucks right now but calm down the guy isnt a good matchup for us to start with. it does look like we are getting jammed a lot i think they are trying to take it the other way too much

haha people like you who THINK they know baseball really make me laugh on here. i do agree this offense sucks right now but calm down the guy isnt a good matchup for us to start with. it does look like we are getting jammed a lot i think they are trying to take it the other way too much

Oh yeah, I bet you are just teeming with baseball knowledge.