Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish @ Mets

Featured Replies

1) Hanley Ramirez, SS

 

2) Chris Coghlan, LF

 

3) Dan Uggla, 2B

 

4) Jorge Cantu, 3B

 

5) Ronny Paulino, C

 

6) Cody Ross RF

 

7) Gaby Sanchez, 1B

 

8) Cameron Maybin, CF

 

9) Ricky Nolasco, P

 

 

 

 

 

1) Jose Reyes, SS

 

2) Angel Pagan, CF

 

3) Jason Bay, LF

 

4) Ike Davis, 1B

 

5) David Wright, 3B

 

6) Rod Barajas, C

 

7) Jeff Francoeur, RF

 

8) Alex Cora, 2B

 

9) Hisanori Takahashi, P

 

-- Joe Frisaro

 

 

 

 

Hanley leading off!?

  • Author

Is anyone as annoyed with Minervini as I am? Watching him skip all over Citi Field in glee has been annoying.

Hanley and Reyes back in leadoff. It's like 2007 all over again.

Is anyone as annoyed with Minervini as I am? Watching him skip all over Citi Field in glee has been annoying.

 

 

I'm not really that bothered by it. He seems like he does it pretty much everytime they go to NY. Craig grew up a huge Mets fan,or so he says.

Anyone see the quick interview of Hanley? Is it just me or did Hanley come across as a d*ck with his responses?

Anyone see the quick interview of Hanley? Is it just me or did Hanley come across as a d*ck with his responses?

 

 

 

I agree. he has really rubbed me the wrong way lately

  • Author

Anyone see the quick interview of Hanley? Is it just me or did Hanley come across as a d*ck with his responses?

 

 

My sister and I just said that. I really think it's that he can't express himself well in English.

 

Minervini was like, "Do you have a different approach when hitting leadoff and in the 3 hole?"

 

And Hanley was like, "Batting first I try to get on base and when hitting 3rd I try to get RBI. Everybody knows that."

This is barely watchable. Pathetic.

 

 

 

1st inning calm down. this guy is tough to hit and ecspecially with our guys the way they hit but at least let them see him for the 2nd time before you start whinning please

Nice start with Nolasco, but we saw this yesterday with Robertson as well so i'm causiously optimistic.

This is barely watchable. Pathetic.

 

 

 

1st inning calm down. this guy is tough to hit and ecspecially with our guys the way they hit but at least let them see him for the 2nd time before you start whinning please

 

You're right, I guess the offense will magically just turn the corner. And a unicorn will fly out of my butt.

Anyone see the quick interview of Hanley? Is it just me or did Hanley come across as a d*ck with his responses?

 

 

My sister and I just said that. I really think it's that he can't express himself well in English.

 

Minervini was like, "Do you have a different approach when hitting leadoff and in the 3 hole?"

 

And Hanley was like, "Batting first I try to get on base and when hitting 3rd I try to get RBI. Everybody knows that."

 

Exactly. Basically, "you're a moron for asking me this question." I didn't like his tone at all.

This is barely watchable. Pathetic.

 

 

 

1st inning calm down. this guy is tough to hit and ecspecially with our guys the way they hit but at least let them see him for the 2nd time before you start whinning please

 

You're right, I guess the offense will magically just turn the corner. And a unicorn will fly out of my butt.

 

 

haha people like you who THINK they know baseball really make me laugh on here. i do agree this offense sucks right now but calm down the guy isnt a good matchup for us to start with. it does look like we are getting jammed a lot i think they are trying to take it the other way too much

We caught a lucky break, but at this point ill take it. Good job getting out of the jam there by Nolasco.

This is barely watchable. Pathetic.

 

 

 

1st inning calm down. this guy is tough to hit and ecspecially with our guys the way they hit but at least let them see him for the 2nd time before you start whinning please

 

You're right, I guess the offense will magically just turn the corner. And a unicorn will fly out of my butt.

 

 

haha people like you who THINK they know baseball really make me laugh on here. i do agree this offense sucks right now but calm down the guy isnt a good matchup for us to start with. it does look like we are getting jammed a lot i think they are trying to take it the other way too much

 

Oh yeah, I bet you are just teeming with baseball knowledge.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.