Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish @ Mets

Featured Replies

  • Author

Grow up

 

Grow a pair.

 

Quite original... BTW, I am a Jaguars fan, and I can care less if a Smallville reference pissed you off, because it wasn't an insult

and I could care less that none of you can understand sarcasm on the interwebs.

 

 

You could care less or you couldn't care less?

 

Hey, I understand city pride- I rep Miami at all times but if this was your attempt at sarcasm why did you continue with it once you realized that no one understood what the hell you were going on about?

 

I thought the Smallville reference was pretty clever. =]

Grow up

 

Grow a pair.

 

Quite original... BTW, I am a Jaguars fan, and I can care less if a Smallville reference pissed you off, because it wasn't an insult

and I could care less that none of you can understand sarcasm on the interwebs.

 

Yeah, you're backpedaling after everyone told you to chill out, and no one could understand why you were flipping out over a superman reference. If it had actually been sarcasm you would've mentioned it after the first person told you it wasn't an insult. I'm thinking you didn't get the reference and got all bent out of shape and now you're feeling foolish.

How the hell do you now get a Superman refernce and I love how the fool with the cat in the picture is telling me I look like a fool.

Grow up

 

Grow a pair.

 

Quite original... BTW, I am a Jaguars fan, and I can care less if a Smallville reference pissed you off, because it wasn't an insult

and I could care less that none of you can understand sarcasm on the interwebs.

 

 

You could care less or you couldn't care less?

 

Hey, I understand city pride- I rep Miami at all times but if this was your attempt at sarcasm why did you continue with it once you realized that no one understood what the hell you were going on about?

 

I thought the Smallville reference was pretty clever. =]

 

 

 

Because i'm watching a baseball game.

What are the chances once stanton does come up hanley stays in the leadoff spot and Stanton slowly takes his spot in the middle of the order? I like hanley in leadoff he looks a lot better today

 

 

Lol, I don't mind if this happens, 'cause that would mean that Stanton is putting up some amazing numbers. :)

If Coghlan plays the rest of the year the way he played last year and we can get decent production from Stanton (.250/.330/.500), I am confident this team will be in playoff contention.

Can we stop this whole city thing and talking about each other? We are all marlins fans. Yeah he's a crappy jaguar fan but that's for august

For a sec i thought Dan wasn't even gonna run all the way to first and I was gonna be pissed.

"How the hell do you now get a Superman refernce and I love how the fool with the cat in the picture is telling me I look like a fool?"

 

 

 

That's not just a cat. That's the cheshire cat from Alice's adventures in wonderland, and it makes sense with the quote on my signature. You know, it came from a book. And that whole, "Because I'm watching a baseball game" is BS. You've responded to many more comments because you decided to keep your *sarcasm* a private joke with yourself.

WOW Cogs at .263

 

 

Yeah. He got his average up real quick. He was in the .220 range just a week and a half or two weeks ago. It's fair to say he's back. I fully expect him to finish between .290 and .310.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.