Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/12 - Marlins @ Rays

Featured Replies

Why are these retarded announcers going goo-goo-gaa-gaa over B.J. Upton's effort? It ended up being a triple, what exactly did the OF'ers do? Not to mention, Upton's the type of guy who's been benched several times before for lack of effort. This Devil Gays broadcast tonight is only making this game 10x worse.

Why are these retarded announcers going goo-goo-gaa-gaa over B.J. Upton's effort? It ended up being a triple, what exactly did the OF'ers do? Not to mention, Upton's the type of guy who's been benched several times before for lack of effort. This Devil Gays broadcast tonight is only making this game 10x worse.

 

 

lolololololol, I've given up and put it on mute. I'm still hoping against hope that the marlins pull this game out (somehow) just for the sweet taste of vindication that I'll get hearing these same announcers talk about us as we win.....

Can you take Nolasco out, Fredi? You had no problem taking him out the last time after 5.1 innings when he was only at 82 pitches and had only allowed a run, moron.

I knew it was not a good day to start Ricky in my Fantasy league..... god I should just drop him at this point.

 

I just did. Something told me to drop him after his last start even though he won but oh well, some how no one on my league had picked up Carlos Silva.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.