Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/12 - Marlins @ Rays

Featured Replies

wow...thanks for nothing Nolasco. Now we will have to endure another long day from the bullpen...this could get ugly real fast.

The second Nate is ready, put him in. Ricky is not looking good

Also, how in the world could you possibly have john jaso batting leadoff instead of Crawford?

 

Cuz he has a .420 OBP.

 

1) how long has he been doing this?

2) with crawford on your team there is no excuse not to bat him leadoff, with this guy being a john bake rtype number 2 hitter.

  • Author

Also, how in the world could you possibly have john jaso batting leadoff instead of Crawford?

 

Cuz he has a .420 OBP.

 

1) how long has he been doing this?

2) with crawford on your team there is no excuse not to bat him leadoff, with this guy being a john bake rtype number 2 hitter.

Well Crawford has a lot more power than Jaso. You want him in an RBI slot.

Quite honestly, out of all the teams we ever play in a season, I dislike the rays the most-- even over the phillies and mets. I want us to beat the crap out of them, but with the bullpen and ricky, we may as well concede this game.

 

 

I don't know...I seriously dislike the mets...then phillies..then braves...but maybe that's just because we play them more

Also, how in the world could you possibly have john jaso batting leadoff instead of Crawford?

 

Cuz he has a .420 OBP.

 

1) how long has he been doing this?

2) with crawford on your team there is no excuse not to bat him leadoff, with this guy being a john bake rtype number 2 hitter.

Well Crawford has a lot more power than Jaso. You want him in an RBI slot.

 

he also has speed that is wasted. for example, do you want your best hitters in longoria and pena having to take pitches in their ab;s having to wait a couple pitches for him to take 2nd?

Wow this game is a sh*t show. Would it have been a better move to throw home instead of 1st? Crawford wasn't at full speed.

Yep Ricky has been frustrating this year. Just hasn't been consistent enough to really be our #2 guy. It's actually been Sanchez.

 

It sucks to already be in the hole like this. It sucks worse when we have to hear the Rays lovefest.

Quite honestly, out of all the teams we ever play in a season, I dislike the rays the most-- even over the phillies and mets. I want us to beat the crap out of them, but with the bullpen and ricky, we may as well concede this game.

 

 

I don't know...I seriously dislike the mets...then phillies..then braves...but maybe that's just because we play them more

 

Yeah, but I lived in Tampa, then Gainesville so I've had to put up with Rays fans thinking their team is better than the Fish. It's so frustrating. I also love hearing them tell me how much easier the NL is over the AL. I want them to never win a WS. I was actually going for the phils over the rays. At least, I can talk about how an NL team beat them.

Wow this game is a sh*t show. Would it have been a better move to throw home instead of 1st? Crawford wasn't at full speed.

 

 

For a second there I thought he was and I was exciting thinking he actually had a good play at the plate, and then he threw that monstrosity of a pitch to first... to somewhere between first and second.

 

 

 

OMG, Hanley finally has a hit.

Are these announcer freaking kidding me? Please continue to tell me about that NOT catch crawford and Upton had. Effort. what amazing effort effort

 

 

Hanley...

Quite honestly, out of all the teams we ever play in a season, I dislike the rays the most-- even over the phillies and mets. I want us to beat the crap out of them, but with the bullpen and ricky, we may as well concede this game.

 

 

I don't know...I seriously dislike the mets...then phillies..then braves...but maybe that's just because we play them more

 

Yeah, but I lived in Tampa, then Gainesville so I've had to put up with Rays fans thinking their team is better than the Fish. It's so frustrating. I also love hearing them tell me how much easier the NL is over the AL. I want them to never win a WS. I was actually going for the phils over the rays. At least, I can talk about how an NL team beat them.

 

I also live in Tampa and and hate these Rays fans. They are so arrogant, and I to was rooting for the Phillies in that World Series.

Quite honestly, out of all the teams we ever play in a season, I dislike the rays the most-- even over the phillies and mets. I want us to beat the crap out of them, but with the bullpen and ricky, we may as well concede this game.

 

 

I don't know...I seriously dislike the mets...then phillies..then braves...but maybe that's just because we play them more

 

Yeah, but I lived in Tampa, then Gainesville so I've had to put up with Rays fans thinking their team is better than the Fish. It's so frustrating. I also love hearing them tell me how much easier the NL is over the AL. I want them to never win a WS. I was actually going for the phils over the rays. At least, I can talk about how an NL team beat them.

 

 

Ah, I hear ya...and I agree..I don't believe AL is any harder than the NL. In fact, I think the NL East is probably the hardest division although I could be wrong..which wouldn't be a first lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.