Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/12 - Marlins @ Rays

Featured Replies

Four straight curves. Nothing but breaking stuff there. Fear him.

 

 

Yup. Even these "announcers" are saying it. :)

lol, these Rays announcers are hilarious, Ronnie checked his swing.

Why do the Marlins organization do this? Why do they feel the need to subject their fans to these clowns? "Finally he's out!" Ummm.... I don't want Coghlan to ever be out, especially striking out with man in scoring position.

lol, these Rays announcers are hilarious, Ronnie checked his swing.

 

 

They're big time homers. They were talking about Garza's slider (I think; some sort of breaking pitch) was so good that it's hard for an umpire to realize it's a strike. It's like, "what?" And they're whole complaining about Garza not getting that pitch is annoying, considering the pitch before Pena's homerun was a strike for Ricky. I went so far as to check gameday. And Cogs checked his swing too.

I knew it was not a good day to start Ricky in my Fantasy league..... god I should just drop him at this point.

I think those announcers could use a drink to two also lol..maybe they won't sound like their half-asleep

If this keeps up we are going to have to send Ricky down. wtf is the matter with him that he is dominant and filthy in th spring buit when the season starts he sucks?

 

This is why he has yet to get a long term deal. I honestly have the least confidence in him out of all of our starters except for robertson.

Also, how in the world could you possibly have john jaso batting leadoff instead of Crawford?

  • Author

Also, how in the world could you possibly have john jaso batting leadoff instead of Crawford?

 

Cuz he has a .420 OBP.

Quite honestly, out of all the teams we ever play in a season, I dislike the rays the most-- even over the phillies and mets. I want us to beat the crap out of them, but with the bullpen and ricky, we may as well concede this game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.