June 21, 201016 yr If the 2nd reliever is from AA it's between Peterson, Doolittle, and Marinez. I'd be shocked if they called up Marinez this soon.
June 21, 201016 yr exactly what i thought hes just a soft throwing lefty and if he is called up its just another stupid move by the front office. At least it's better than calling Veras up again. veras has god stuff and has proven he can get major league hitters out. he may have started off bad this year but he was much better with cleveland and with the yankees in 2008.
June 21, 201016 yr If the 2nd reliever is from AA it's between Peterson, Doolittle, and Marinez. I'd be shocked if they called up Marinez this soon. Jennings?
June 21, 201016 yr If the 2nd reliever is from AA it's between Peterson, Doolittle, and Marinez. I'd be shocked if they called up Marinez this soon. Jennings? if they called up jennings then why call up that houser guy.
June 21, 201016 yr If the 2nd reliever is from AA it's between Peterson, Doolittle, and Marinez. I'd be shocked if they called up Marinez this soon. Jennings? They just called up Houser (lefty), apparently. I guess Jennings is possible, but the other 3 seem more likely.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.