June 20, 201016 yr Per Rich and Tommy on Marlins Live. No news yet on who's called up but I'm hoping for Pinto and Badenhop.
June 20, 201016 yr F*ck. I wanted to be the one who reported this first. I was waiting all night yesterday for this news to leak. Anyway, thank god.
June 20, 201016 yr haha please ignore my post on the post game thread....man i wish i could watch the post game shows.
June 20, 201016 yr I'm actually expecting Jose Veras to be the other callup. I hope I'm wrong, but I seriously wouldn't doubt it.
June 20, 201016 yr still no word on the move anyone? Last I read, they won't announce it till Tuesday
June 20, 201016 yr Maybe waiting on the word with leroux LeRoux was on the (15 day) DL with the Marlins who activated him just long enough to send him on the 17th or 18th to NOLA where he pitched 1/3 of an inning giving up four earned runs and three walks (no SOs) last night. Obviously just a tad rusty. Badenhop gave up a run in two innings of work, his first ER in four appearances. Interestingly each of Badenhop's previous three apearances were one inning each so maybe they are either taking it easy with him or perhaps grooming him for a new job, I'm thinking maybe the eighth inning slot until Hensley is back. Badenhop's ERA in NOLA even after yesterday's appearance is down to 3.60.
June 20, 201016 yr joecapMARLINS I'm told #Marlins expected to call up AAA NOLA LHP James Houser & a reliever from AA Jax to replace Jorge Sosa & Jay Buente in bullpen 17 minutes ago via web interesting.
June 20, 201016 yr joecapMARLINS I'm told #Marlins expected to call up AAA NOLA LHP James Houser & a reliever from AA Jax to replace Jorge Sosa & Jay Buente in bullpen 17 minutes ago via web interesting. Hmmm, could it be Marinez???
June 20, 201016 yr i dont know about this houser guy i hope hes not just some soft throwing lefty......as for marinez i would hate to rush him. might as well call up veras and badenhop and then get rid of strickland and wood also. also hector luna went 3-5 today with a double and 3 rbi yet bonifacio and barden are still on the team.
June 20, 201016 yr joecapMARLINS I'm told #Marlins expected to call up AAA NOLA LHP James Houser & a reliever from AA Jax to replace Jorge Sosa & Jay Buente in bullpen 17 minutes ago via web interesting. We only have 1 open 40-man spot I think so if that's the case, I wonder how we open another spot.
June 20, 201016 yr Scouting report on this James houser kid? I don't know much about him http://www.raysprosp...http://www.raysprospects.com/2009/02/top-15-pitchers-11-james-houser.html Not excited about him.
June 20, 201016 yr joecapMARLINS I'm told #Marlins expected to call up AAA NOLA LHP James Houser & a reliever from AA Jax to replace Jorge Sosa & Jay Buente in bullpen 17 minutes ago via web interesting. We only have 1 open 40-man spot I think so if that's the case, I wonder how we open another spot. DFA Mike Lamb. :lol
June 21, 201016 yr exactly what i thought hes just a soft throwing lefty and if he is called up its just another stupid move by the front office.
June 21, 201016 yr exactly what i thought hes just a soft throwing lefty and if he is called up its just another stupid move by the front office. At least it's better than calling Veras up again.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.