Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/19 Gamethread Marlins vs Rockies

Featured Replies

Perfect Game #2 here we come!

 

 

 

He has a no hitter, not a perfect game.

 

 

 

I'm talking about us getting perfect gamed.

I think he was saying we were gunna get perfect gamed again

 

 

Yeah i missed that. And trying to jinx it. Oh god I want to cry.....

Nice inning Anibal.

 

Alright guys, lets go for 6 pitches this time!

#Marlins Edwin notes team is striving for 90 wins to make the playoffs. Would mean 46-25 finish over final 71 games.

about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

 

(from : JoeFrisaro)

 

+21... We gonna make it?

I'm so serious.

Nice inning Anibal.

 

Alright guys, lets go for 6 pitches this time!

 

 

Babysteps..babysteps...

#Marlins Edwin notes team is striving for 90 wins to make the playoffs. Would mean 46-25 finish over final 71 games.

about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

 

(from : JoeFrisaro)

 

+21... We gonna make it?

I'm so serious.

 

Well it's nice to see some sense of urgency...

#Marlins Edwin notes team is striving for 90 wins to make the playoffs. Would mean 46-25 finish over final 71 games.

about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

 

(from : JoeFrisaro)

 

+21... We gonna make it?

I'm so serious.

 

I'd say we're playing pretty badly right now. But on the upside, we've manage to scratch off quite a few wins while piggybacking on our re-surged pitching. I've personally always thought pitching was less streaky then hitting, so if our hitting picks up, and with our pitching... would it really be out of the realm of possibility we go on a really good tear?

Cantu's pretty much just given up, either that or he might even be dead. Maybe they're just propping him up with sticks out there on the plate.

It's the second inning. I'd be more scared if he had struck out the side.

 

 

Be afraid......

Cantu's pretty much just given up, either that or he might even be dead. Maybe they're just propping him up with sticks out there on the plate.

 

 

That's ridiculous...maybe it's an imposter with a mask. That seems more probable. Ok shall we all hope for a rain out right now?

It's the second inning. I'd be more scared if he had struck out the side.

 

Scared now?:o

I think Cody was just running back inside to avoid the rain like the fans are doing.

It's the second inning. I'd be more scared if he had struck out the side.

 

 

Be afraid......

 

Lol I had a feeling someone would bring it up. Uggla was rung up on a ball outside, on a 2-2 count and Cody's was a 3-2 count. It isn't exactly domination. Cantu just blows :$

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.