Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Padres 7/31/10

Featured Replies

Wow that Stanton blast went a long way. I think at least 450 ft. What do you guys think? Upper decker in the left-field gap?

Wow that Stanton blast went a long way. I think at least 450 ft. What do you guys think? Upper decker in the left-field gap?

 

 

How long are the gaps? I'm gonna say at least 435...but 450 wouldn't surprise me at all.

I wanted stanton to hit a blast like that vs. the Giants so that I could watch it go into the water...

Wow that Stanton blast went a long way. I think at least 450 ft. What do you guys think? Upper decker in the left-field gap?

 

 

Not that far I'd say about 400 to 420 feet which is going to be about average for the rest of Giancarlo's homeruns in his career :notworthy

Wow that Stanton blast went a long way. I think at least 450 ft. What do you guys think? Upper decker in the left-field gap?

 

 

How long are the gaps? I'm gonna say at least 435...but 450 wouldn't surprise me at all.

 

Left field is 365, left center is 402.

ive watched the replay of that HR like 5 times already.. good god what a blast

Wow that Stanton blast went a long way. I think at least 450 ft. What do you guys think? Upper decker in the left-field gap?

 

 

How long are the gaps? I'm gonna say at least 435...but 450 wouldn't surprise me at all.

 

Left field is 365, left center is 402.

Yeah they were talking last night that he was bombing them off the signs in the second deck in BP last night. Dude is just plain strong.

wow no right handed batter has EVER hit a ball into mccovey cove in SF...

 

 

There is water behind the AT&T's leftfield, the ball has to go like 530 feet though...

also, we should probably just focus o nthe teams between us and the giants for now. when we get in front of the mets and rockies, which could happen tonight, and eventually the dodgers, then we can start to focus on the giants.

 

 

man i really wish cogs didnt get hurt. our lineup would have finally had the balance of power to contact and not a bad problem with k's.

 

Coghlan

Gaby

Hanley

Uggla

LoMo

Stanton

Cody

Paulino.

 

that is damn good, especially in the future.

 

 

The Marlins have a wonderful eight going forward and three nice pitchers. This could be a great team if the youngster keep developing and the FO is willing to spend an extra $10M a year.

 

And nobody knows but us.

wow no right handed batter has EVER hit a ball into mccovey cove in SF...

 

 

There is water behind the AT&T's leftfield, the ball has to go like 530 feet though...

 

 

Never doubt Stanton's power.

Stanton's 9th HR!!

 

 

Somebody, I think his AA manager, said that Stanton would hit thirty five home runs while he figured things out in majors.

 

Then, look out.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.