Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/29 Marlins @ Braves

Featured Replies

I guess no one else wants to start one so I will.....

 

 

Cousins

Boni

Logan

Uggla

Gaby

Tracy

Mikey

Davis

Miller

 

Infante

Heyward

Diaz

Lee

Gonzalez

Ross

Conrad

Cabrera

Lowe

Holy crickets! Hello..hello..hello...echo echo echo...wow empty? It's the second-to-last game of the season!

I'm gonna be here tomorrow in the game threads..I hope someone else will. It will be the last game of the season and it would suck not to watch it. Despite our season being rather disappointing (to say the least)...we have next year to look forward to, and time goes pretty fast...

We have four left against the Pirates from Thursday to Sunday.

 

 

What? I knew it looked strange when I saw one game against the Pirates...lol but umm I thought I checked the schedule..I'll recheck. Now I feel stupid

Ah ok my bad. So one last series then I should say heh. Glad the last game is on Sunday though, I can watch it then

I've been so freakin busy lately I can't even follow the Marlins anymore. I missed so many games, but I guess it's ok since we've lost most of them

This game thread is going to be the "All HitDaCycle" thread lol...it might go in the Hall of Fame of threads as "Just Sad"

I've never been happier over an opposing team's HR.

Just 1, maybe 2 more innings of Andrew Miller in a Florida Marlins uniform! Get him the hell out of here, please!

So the question is..WILL the Marlins ever win another game before this season is over??

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.