November 12, 201015 yr Author Ok, I need to stop talking because I didn't even get to any of those parts, lol. I'm at the part where the big guy you escaped prison with died.
November 12, 201015 yr That part had me for a while. I kept killing everyone until I realized that they kept spawning and I had to push forward I'm stuck at a part in Vietnam. Lots of death. That spawn system is completely signature of Treyarch. Yeah, because it's totally realistic, right? So stupid if you ask me. You could literally kill 500 people and they'd keep spawning. I'd understand if they capped it at x amount of spawns, but they dont. That 'push forward' mentality makes it much less tactical based and much more 'run in like a crazy maniac and take a million bullets but still survive and regenerate health' based. Ah, so it's like World at War. Treyarch...
November 12, 201015 yr Ah, so it's like World at War. Treyarch... Yeah, until this point in time (this is COD 7), two companies have alternated each year with the Call of Duty franchise. Call of Duty 3, 5(World at War), and 7(Black Ops) have all been done by Treyarch. Call of Duty 1, 2, 4(Modern Warfare), and 6(Modern Warfare 2) have all been Infinity Ward. Does it surprise you that Call of Duty 2 set the franchise up there with the Xbox 360? And that Modern Warfare broke records? And that Modern Warfare 2 broke Modern Warfare's records? Furthermore, does it surprise you that Call of Duty 3 received poor reviews after Call of Duty 2? World at War after Modern Warfare? It explains Black Ops. Treyarch cant top Infinity Ward. It's a good game, dont get me wrong. Infinity Ward is just better. Which is why it's a shame to see that they may or may not make it past Modern Warfare 3. Which makes me hope that Sledgehammer Games (the newest company in on the franchise) makes it good.
November 12, 201015 yr Author I like Black Ops more than MW2, but I agree. I think Infinity Award is better than Treyarch to me for one reason: Modern Warfare. IMO, this is easily the best game of the franchise.
November 12, 201015 yr Do you guys have this on Xbox? Lets get some matches in sometime LIVE: gizmo12688
November 12, 201015 yr Gotta say that I think that COD MW2 is hands down the better game. That being said, I'm playing COD BO multi-player for the time being as a change of pace. It has it's hits and misses.
November 12, 201015 yr Do you guys have this on Xbox? Lets get some matches in sometime LIVE: gizmo12688 I Am Yo Papi
November 12, 201015 yr Author http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/163-activision-black-ops-sets-new-day-one-sales-record Wow.
November 12, 201015 yr http://blog.games.ya...ne-sales-record Wow. It is certainly impressive, however it was expected.
November 12, 201015 yr Yeah, they'll continue to break each other's records between Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto as the gaming industry continues to expand.
November 12, 201015 yr My friend had a good quote concerning the difference between MW2 and BO "Leaving MW2 for Black ops is like dumping a girlfriend who was hot but had all kinds of issues, for a new girl who kinda comes up short, but is trying so hard to make you happy."
November 12, 201015 yr My friend had a good quote concerning the difference between MW2 and BO "Leaving MW2 for Black ops is like dumping a girlfriend who was hot but had all kinds of issues, for a new girl who kinda comes up short, but is trying so hard to make you happy." Lmao
November 12, 201015 yr Yeah, they'll continue to break each other's records between Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto as the gaming industry continues to expand. Talking of GTA, when is the next due? Will it make a Xmas 2011 release or will it be into 2012?
November 13, 201015 yr Yeah, they'll continue to break each other's records between Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto as the gaming industry continues to expand. Talking of GTA, when is the next due? Will it make a Xmas 2011 release or will it be into 2012? It's still in pre-production, so the earliest it could be would be Fall 2011, although I'd expect Fall 2012.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.