Question from South-Africa

Leetpro

Guys im new here, From South-Africa

Me and my wife are going to Florida from 19 April to 28 April and would love to see a baseball game live (in South-Africa we only have Cricket)

I found the scedule for the marlins and saw they are playing the Pirates, Rockies & the Dodgers.

Please provide me with some info:

1. Why do they play 3 nights in a row ?

2. What game would be the best to watch (pirates, rockies of dodgers)

3. 1st, 2nd or 3rd day ?

4. Will they play in the new staduim ?

thanks in advance

Guys im new here, From South-Africa

Me and my wife are going to Florida from 19 April to 28 April and would love to see a baseball game live (in South-Africa we only have Cricket)

I found the scedule for the marlins and saw they are playing the Pirates, Rockies & the Dodgers.

Please provide me with some info:

3. 1st, 2nd or 3rd day ?

thanks in advance

Welcome to the site.

--- Baseball series are typically 3 or 4 games long and with a long season, those games are usually played on back-to-back days.

--- I'd say the Dodgers would be the best choice

3. 1st, 2nd or 3rd day ?

--- Doesn't really matter, only would be able to decide based on the pitching matchups and there's no way to know those yet unfortunately

--- Nope, it is opening for the 2012 season.

Welcome to the site.

--- Baseball series are typically 3 or 4 games long and with a long season, those games are usually played on back-to-back days.

--- I'd say the Dodgers would be the best choice

3. 1st, 2nd or 3rd day ?

--- Doesn't really matter, only would be able to decide based on the pitching matchups and there's no way to know those yet unfortunately

--- Nope, it is opening for the 2012 season.

Not sure if you are coming through Montgomery or any other minor league city as well on your way from Talladega - looks like the Montgomery Biscuits are on the road the whole time anyway

Could be an option to check out a minor league game as well if you want to get more of a feel for baseball and how the game is structured over here ...... i personally love minor league ball, the environments are fun, tickets less expensive - just a good time

Not sure what minor league cities you'd be around though

For the Marlins, I would definitely lead towards either the dodgers or rockies (probably dodgers) and keep an eye on your pitching matchups .... there should be a pretty good idea on who will be throwing when they are waving the flags at the race

Not sure if you are coming through Montgomery or any other minor league city as well on your way from Talladega - looks like the Montgomery Biscuits are on the road the whole time anyway

Could be an option to check out a minor league game as well if you want to get more of a feel for baseball and how the game is structured over here ...... i personally love minor league ball, the environments are fun, tickets less expensive - just a good time

Not sure what minor league cities you'd be around though

For the Marlins, I would definitely lead towards either the dodgers or rockies (probably dodgers) and keep an eye on your pitching matchups .... there should be a pretty good idea on who will be throwing when they are waving the flags at the race

I would go see the Rockies if you have a choice in dates. They have a lot more talent than LA or Pittsburgh.

That and he could go on either a Friday or Saturday night against the Rockies. That's a better ballpark experience because there will probably be more than 10,000 people in the stadium.

I would go see the Rockies if you have a choice in dates. They have a lot more talent than LA or Pittsburgh.

That and he could go on either a Friday or Saturday night against the Rockies. That's a better ballpark experience because there will probably be more than 10,000 people in the stadium.

If you want to see the most talented team of the three, see the Rockies.

If you want to see a team with history, tradition, and prestige, see the Dodgers.

If you want to see the Marlins win, see the Pirates.

The Pirates usually kick our ass every other year.

No, they kick our ass at Pittsburgh, we kick their ass at home. We've beat them in all but one home series since 2006 (that was in '07). 11-6 in those games.

If any of these games fall on a Saturday, I'd really really suggest getting tickets for a Saturday night game.

With Saturday games, the team offers a promotion called a Super Saturday. After the game, there are fireworks and a concert with a random, usually well known artist (past shows have included O.A.R., Nelly, Kevin Rudolf, Pit Bull, and many others).

Definitely something you'd wanna do if you want to heighten your experience.