Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Player in a Video Game Trailer?!?!

Featured Replies

loved it!

 

 

Was he wearing an earring? Good to see him get some pub though.

 

Now I just gotta decide between The Show or 2k. Ive heard The Show is the best baseball game out so I think I am going with it.

 

2K has been GOD f***ING AWFUL for the past few years. I've never had a PS3, but every baseball fan I've ever talked to loves The Show.

2K is absolutely horrid. Poptart's got it on the money basically, The Show is just much much better. [i've only played MLB 07 the Show on PS2 but it was definitely the best game I had ever played Baseball wise]

 

You never played MVP 2005?

I did, and loved it. I just found MLB 07 The Show much more fun.

Any reason to get an update this year and just not skip all baseball games in order to wait until the new stadium is in The Show in all its rendered glory? I really don't like spending $60 on a very similar game with updated rosters.

I got 2k8 and it was really hard. I played it once and never again even attempted it but also, I'm not really that good at video games.

 

I have a PS3 but it's pretty much just for the blueray. Is The Show more player friendly?

I got the 2K game with Lincecum on the cover. It cost me like 50 bucks. I played it maybe 10 times and never played it again. It may very well have been the worse video game I've ever played...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.