Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2/27 - Hurricanes at Marlins - 1:05 PM

Featured Replies

University of Miami Hurricanes at Florida Marlins

Game Time: 1:05 PM ET

TV: None Radio: 790 The Ticket

Scheduled Pitchers for Florida: Javier Vazquez, Chad James, Brad Hand, and Jhan Marinez

Starting Lineup for Florida:

 

Chris Coghlan, CF

Omar Infante, 2B

Hanley Ramirez, SS

Mike Stanton, RF

Logan Morrison, LF

Gaby Sanchez, 1B

John Buck, C

Wes Helms, DH

Matt Dominguez, 3B

If I was back home I would be at this game. Too bad I am in Augusta, GA doing a research project. GO FISH!

If I was back home I would be at this game. Too bad I am in Augusta, GA doing a research project. GO FISH!

 

If I was in Augusta, I would be researching Amens corner (if they let me on)

Is it even possible for the Stanton love to increase on here? Signalling his intent with a HR in his first AB of Spring Training may well have done that.

cripes...hope it's not serious for Mike...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.