Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Awesome to see MB.com still going strong!

Featured Replies

=D =D =D =D!!!!

 

... Get Beinfest4Prez back here and we can have ourselves a reunion!

 

 

A reunion? The new wave have taken over!

=D =D =D =D!!!!

 

... Get Beinfest4Prez back here and we can have ourselves a reunion!

 

 

A reunion? The new wave have taken over!

 

Indeed! The class of 2008 is strong!

I assure you, I'm the one who's kept the ship afloat. I'm not sure Admin even likes this place.

 

 

Notice how all your Lurry Awards have been since I joined? My awesomeness obviously caused you to up your game

Welcome back, it's good to see there are still others from back in the day here. I just signed back in today, haven't been here for around 5 or 6 years...

Welcome back, it's good to see there are still others from back in the day here. I just signed back in today, haven't been here for around 5 or 6 years...

 

Old school's coming back!

Welcome back, it's good to see there are still others from back in the day here. I just signed back in today, haven't been here for around 5 or 6 years...

 

Old school's coming back!

 

It's like the WWE with The Rock and Stone Cold, yet the kids like Randy Orton and CM Punk have taken over!

  • 5 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.