Fish of the Week (April 25 - May 1)

Admin

Tough one this week. I'll throw Boni in there, guy's been proving me wrong so far. I know it's only one month but I'm just floored with what we're getting out of Boni and Dobbs so far.

and then there's JJ again with another ho-hum scoreless outing. If he doesn't have a no-hitter going I'm not giving him votes anymore.

Vote goes to Bonifacio. He did have a solid week, but the fact he actually hit the ball out of the park for the 1st time sealed it.

I agree. If this performance isn't enough to get Boni FOTW, he'll never get it. :D

Vote goes to Bonifacio. He did have a solid week, but the fact he actually hit the ball out of the park for the 1st time sealed it.

I agree. If this performance isn't enough to get Boni FOTW, he'll never get it. :D

Well, his opening week the year we went 11-1 was amazing, but yeah.

Haha indeed, however I think we can all agree that the chances of that happening again are comparable to the odds of a zombie apocalypse taking place. :lol

Haha indeed, however I think we can all agree that the chances of that happening again are comparable to the odds of a zombie apocalypse taking place. :lol

And if that happens, I'm better prepared having played Red Dead: Undead Nightmare!

And if that happens, I'm better prepared having played Red Dead: Undead Nightmare!

Yeah, but you watched the Royal Wedding.