Marlins @ Dodgers 5/27/11 10:10PM EST

enterthemadness

Wow...what a 3 game sweep of the Defending World Champs. Tonight's game is important, as tomorrow is a bullpen start. A win tonight probably ensure a series win. Unless if the Bats score like 9 runs per game this series...

Marlins send out Javier 'Went back in time...and got my MOJO JOJO back, son' Vazquez. 3-4 with 6.41 ERA

VS

Dodgers send out Jon 'I got...tons of money?' Garland. 1-4 with a 4.75 ERA

Sorry for late Game Thread...I saw The Hangover Part 2 not long ago. Yeah, yeah, same formula as the first, but more funny and more Rated R than Part 1. Go see it in theaters or on DVD. Worth a watch.

Come on Marlins, 3 great wins on the spin, lets keep this thing going.

On Hangover 2, it had to be the same formula or people would be disappointed in it, it has a lot to live up to. Still not seen it, but i can't wait to.

Come on Marlins, 3 great wins on the spin, lets keep this thing going.

On Hangover 2, it had to be the same formula or people would be disappointed in it, it has a lot to live up to. Still not seen it, but i can't wait to.

You staying up for this one tonight?

Staying up till 6 am the last three nights have played a toll on me...:owned

But I cant help but watch.

:beer Coffee :gofish

Wow...what a 3 game sweep of the Defending World Champs. Tonight's game is important, as tomorrow is a bullpen start. A win tonight probably ensure a series win. Unless if the Bats score like 9 runs per game this series...

Marlins send out Javier 'Went back in time...and got my MOJO JOJO back, son' Vazquez. 3-4 with 6.41 ERA

VS

Dodgers send out Jon 'I got...tons of money?' Garland. 1-4 with a 4.75 ERA

Sorry for late Game Thread...I saw The Hangover Part 2 not long ago. Yeah, yeah, same formula as the first, but more funny and more Rated R than Part 1. Go see it in theaters or on DVD. Worth a watch.

Just saw Hangover Part 2 as well. Same formula, and I felt less funny. Too formulaic, too predictable, didn't feel it was nearly as funny. Had a few good laughs, but honestly was disappointed.