Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/15 Los Marlins @ Los Phillies Game 1

Featured Replies

So I've got an idea. Let's have Choate face each lefty (no switchers) and have another pitcher out in oh idk left field and have em switch back n forth for this game.

 

 

I think you may be on to something can you imagine what the play at the plate will be like with a pitcher in LF?

Very nice!

 

I'm hoping a friend of mine in the Angels organization can make it soon, he's in AAA.

He's 24 or 25, outfielder so ... probably no time soon unless someone gets injured.

 

It's amazing to see the growth in the players. The only other FIU player that I know has played in the majors is Josh Banks although he's been called up and down a bunch and have never actually seen him play. On the other side of things, I saw Ryan Braun play on the opposing bench over at UM on more than one occasion and always hated how good he was in college, he transferred pretty well to the majors.

So I've got an idea. Let's have Choate face each lefty (no switchers) and have another pitcher out in oh idk left field and have em switch back n forth for this game.

 

 

I think you may be on to something can you imagine what the play at the plate will be like with a pitcher in LF?

I think Ichiro was a pitcher in high school in Japan and his fastball hit 93 I believe.

So ... there's your answer basically. Lol.

Very nice!

 

I'm hoping a friend of mine in the Angels organization can make it soon, he's in AAA.

He's 24 or 25, outfielder so ... probably no time soon unless someone gets injured.

 

It's amazing to see the growth in the players. The only other FIU player that I know has played in the majors is Josh Banks although he's been called up and down a bunch and have never actually seen him play. On the other side of things, I saw Ryan Braun play on the opposing bench over at UM on more than one occasion and always hated how good he was in college, he transferred pretty well to the majors.

Did Braun have the same stance/swing he has now or different? I know it means nothing but just wondering. Did you see him hit any homers?

Only a matter of time before Villanueva starts getting hit hard.

Very nice!

 

I'm hoping a friend of mine in the Angels organization can make it soon, he's in AAA.

He's 24 or 25, outfielder so ... probably no time soon unless someone gets injured.

 

It's amazing to see the growth in the players. The only other FIU player that I know has played in the majors is Josh Banks although he's been called up and down a bunch and have never actually seen him play. On the other side of things, I saw Ryan Braun play on the opposing bench over at UM on more than one occasion and always hated how good he was in college, he transferred pretty well to the majors.

Did Braun have the same stance/swing he has now or different? I know it means nothing but just wondering. Did you see him hit any homers?

 

Honestly, don't really recall his stance back then to compare.

 

I did see him hit homers, probably more than a few, he killed FIU pitching (well he killed almost everyone's pitching).

Very nice!

 

I'm hoping a friend of mine in the Angels organization can make it soon, he's in AAA.

He's 24 or 25, outfielder so ... probably no time soon unless someone gets injured.

 

It's amazing to see the growth in the players. The only other FIU player that I know has played in the majors is Josh Banks although he's been called up and down a bunch and have never actually seen him play. On the other side of things, I saw Ryan Braun play on the opposing bench over at UM on more than one occasion and always hated how good he was in college, he transferred pretty well to the majors.

Did Braun have the same stance/swing he has now or different? I know it means nothing but just wondering. Did you see him hit any homers?

 

Honestly, don't really recall his stance back then to compare.

 

I did see him hit homers, probably more than a few, he killed FIU pitching (well he killed almost everyone's pitching).

Ha I see.

Sigh...this 4 game series is at the worst time right now. C'mon Elih, get us at least 5 innings. (wishful thinking)

So do we like, fire St. Claire now?

 

 

 

Not his fault that Villanueva sucks and has no business being in the big leagues...

Sigh...this 4 game series is at the worst time right now. C'mon Elih, get us at least 5 innings. (wishful thinking)

 

 

 

2 innings from Elih would be cool...

So do we like, fire St. Claire now?

 

 

 

Not his fault that Villanueva sucks and has no business being in the big leagues...

 

I was being sarcastic.

I would be excited for a game while I'm working if the Marlins weren't sucking. This is just going to make the day longer...

So do we like, fire St. Claire now?

 

 

 

Not his fault that Villanueva sucks and has no business being in the big leagues...

 

I don't follow the minors much, but after Elih, is there anyone remotely ready to get spot starts at this point?

If this team doesn't win this game or the next, I hope Loria curses the team out and threatens a historic fire sale...in hopes of waking them up and winning.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.