6/15 Los Marlins @ Los Phillies Game 1

dim

There's a team, and the Marlins will probably lose to them.

There's this Coral Springs guy pitching for the Fish, and one of those pitchers from Philly. Is it Joe Blanton? Is it Oswalt? I don't know, and personally, I really don't care anymore.

Go Marlins! My 18th birthday deserves a win, although you'll probably lend me a double dose of suckage.

You know what will be hilarious...if the Marlins lose the DH, Ash makes the second game thread for tomorrow, I make the thread for Thursday....Marlins win Thursday, while I GO ON VACATION Fri-Tues...and if that plays out, Admin can take over for me, I ain't making game threads for this team while on vacation.

Happy birthday....!!!

You'd think with all the birthdays this month, one of us would get a birthday win

Well Dr. Beinfest did get a b-day win. And yeah, there's a lot of members with b-days in June here heh

Happy b-day to Erick and Dim! Hope you guys get a win for your b-day! :)

Happy birthday....!!!

You'd think with all the birthdays this month, one of us would get a birthday win

Well Dr. Beinfest did get a b-day win. And yeah, there's a lot of members with b-days in June here heh

I'm hoping for one in a couple of weeks (hopefully this team gets off the losing skid by then)

Happy birthday....!!!

Well, seeing its two birthdays...

HOW BOUT TWO F*CKING WINS! SWEEP THE DH!

First time I get to see a player that I saw personally play at FIU now playing for an MLB team. Good luck to Elih, we need a good start!

Very nice!

I'm hoping a friend of mine in the Angels organization can make it soon, he's in AAA.

He's 24 or 25, outfielder so ... probably no time soon unless someone gets injured.