6/18MarlinsRays

BRIGGY!

Thanks, Fuld!

Suck a dick!

Sorry, i don't do things like that.

Seriously, dude. You're just trolling now.

No, I'm talking a baseball game which according to Admin I'm welcome to do the way I'm doing, I'm not being disrespectful and trashing the fish. I actually endorse the Fish when they're not playing my team.

BRIGGY!

Thanks, Fuld!

Suck a dick!

No, I'm talking a baseball game which according to Admin I'm welcome to do the way I'm doing, I'm not being disrespectful and trashing the fish. I actually endorse the Fish when they're not playing my team.

No, you're just a troll who shows up when the Rays are winning.

Fortunately for you, the Marlins might not win another game this year so you'll be here all weekend.

You're not talking baseball. You're rubbing it in, prick.

Oh get over it. It's a public forum and I'm not breaking the rules. Now can we focus on the game please?

BRIGGY!

Thanks, Fuld!

Suck a dick!

You only show up to talk sh*t when your team is winning. You're a troll. I guess it goes with the territory of being a Rays fan though. All of their fans do it.