Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ticketmaster select a seat!

Featured Replies

I just bought seats for the July 20th game against the Padres, and I was pleasantly surprised by the new interface that allows you to select your own seats. I'm a pretty big guy and barely fit in the seats as it is so I try to get either one of the first or last seats in the row for more space, AWESOME!

 

P.S. didnt know what forum to put this in.

You will be pleased to see that you can sit pretty much wherever you want when you get there, regardless of what the ticket says.

About frickin time is all I got to say. It's the least they can do since your getting reamed with ticket fees. When I bought tickets to our Atlanta series last year in the Atl I couldn't get a seatt anywhere near the Marlins dugout.

If you buy tickets to a higher-priority section, like behind home plate, are the seating assignments more heavily enforced as opposed to the upper deck or outfield?

If you buy tickets to a higher-priority section, like behind home plate, are the seating assignments more heavily enforced as opposed to the upper deck or outfield?

 

 

I think so....I sat front row behind the dugout and there's even an usher at the bottom all game (as well at the top of course).

i always buy fish tank tickets, walk in through the bullpen section and go through the rows all the way to the first base area lmao

 

 

Same here no use over spending for an overpriced ticket.

 

The most expensive ticket price should be 50 dollars, imo.

 

I snuck in the club section and got free food before one of the ball games against Milwaukee, it's hilarious that no one pays attention.

 

I guess that makes me a criminal though.

 

Don't tell Sun Life.

You will be pleased to see that you can sit pretty much wherever you want when you get there, regardless of what the ticket says.

 

 

Im hoping to have the same luck this week in Oakland

Speaking of not overspending for an overpriced ticket, when I went to a game a couple weeks ago, we didn't pay for parking. It wasn't intentional. There's 2 gates when you get off the Turnpike. The first one had parking attendants. The second one didn't. We didn't intend to avoid parking. I think the second gate was closer to where we had to park. I think it was the second inning when we got there. Actually it was probably the bottom of the first. It was probably 20 minutes between the time we drove through the gate and when we go to our seats. By that time it was (I think) the 2nd inning.

Speaking of not overspending for an overpriced ticket, when I went to a game a couple weeks ago, we didn't pay for parking. It wasn't intentional. There's 2 gates when you get off the Turnpike. The first one had parking attendants. The second one didn't. We didn't intend to avoid parking. I think the second gate was closer to where we had to park. I think it was the second inning when we got there. Actually it was probably the bottom of the first. It was probably 20 minutes between the time we drove through the gate and when we go to our seats. By that time it was (I think) the 2nd inning.

 

 

We always go to the 2nd gate. I thought that first gate was for "preferred parking" or something. At least it used to be.

 

I do know that after a certain time they pull those people taking the $$$. Not sure when that is, but a friend of mine never shows up until about the 3rd inning due to work. He never has to pay. We always get there early, but I won't get into our pay schedule.

 

Instead of Ticketmaster, try StubHub. Mostly season ticket holders selling off the seats to games they can't attend.

  • Author

I take advantage of the ticket deals, the 790 and 710 deals and sometimes the two for tuesday deal. the prices are great, the only catch is that the price doubles because of the monopoly that is ticketmaster.

I take advantage of the ticket deals, the 790 and 710 deals and sometimes the two for tuesday deal. the prices are great, the only catch is that the price doubles because of the monopoly that is ticketmaster.

 

What about StubHub?

  • Author

stub hub is second hand tickets as far as i know... and I think the ticket deals are all ready pretty good, I can't see getting better prices than around 15 dollars for an infield box seat.

stub hub is second hand tickets as far as i know... and I think the ticket deals are all ready pretty good, I can't see getting better prices than around 15 dollars for an infield box seat.

 

 

"Second hand tickets"?? LOL

stub hub is second hand tickets as far as i know... and I think the ticket deals are all ready pretty good, I can't see getting better prices than around 15 dollars for an infield box seat.

 

 

"Second hand tickets"?? LOL

Yeah, you make it sound like they're used.

  • Author

I've never gotten better prices than the ticket specials the team all ready offers. Is that simple enough for you Bronco?

stub hub is second hand tickets as far as i know... and I think the ticket deals are all ready pretty good, I can't see getting better prices than around 15 dollars for an infield box seat.

 

 

Where did you get an infield box seat for 15 dollars? please link me.

  • Author

stub hub is second hand tickets as far as i know... and I think the ticket deals are all ready pretty good, I can't see getting better prices than around 15 dollars for an infield box seat.

 

 

Where did you get an infield box seat for 15 dollars? please link me.

 

Ticket Specials

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.