Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Family question

Featured Replies

Is there a cure for little brothers who whine to get their way that doesn't involve physicality?

 

Assuming he too is a Rays fan ... this will never happen.

 

Jokes - being the little brother in my family (youngest ftw!) I'd say just avoid him.

Speaking as a 'little brother' of someone and the youngest child in my family, I find that very obnoxious.

 

Plus, I'm much bigger than my brother. What you need to do is break down your superiority complex to your 'younger' sibling. Unless of course you're speaking through a MUCH larger age gap than I think you are.

 

My brother who is 3 years older than me is hardly any more experienced or superior to me. My sisters who are 13 and 11 years older than me, are.

6 year age gap

 

 

Okay that to me sounds like there's a little bit of a difference. Distance yourself from him and act like the older brother rather than the brother who happens to be older, if ya get what I mean.

  • Author

Well what happened?

 

Honestly, that's the easiest noise to tune out.

 

 

He was beggin to play Halo 3 so he could get the Mythic skulls and I told him no I'm watching netflix, he went crying to mom and dad, bada bing bada boom I'm told I'm selfish and he gets his way.

Well what happened?

 

Honestly, that's the easiest noise to tune out.

 

 

He was beggin to play Halo 3 so he could get the Mythic skulls and I told him no I'm watching netflix, he went crying to mom and dad, bada bing bada boom I'm told I'm selfish and he gets his way.

How old are you? Cause if my age guess is right, then your bro is WAY overdue for a testicle drop.

Well what happened?

 

Honestly, that's the easiest noise to tune out.

 

 

He was beggin to play Halo 3 so he could get the Mythic skulls and I told him no I'm watching netflix, he went crying to mom and dad, bada bing bada boom I'm told I'm selfish and he gets his way.

 

A few things/options...

 

1. Move out of the house. All of my property is mine alone now that I don't live at home. Of course, you need a reason to move out. I go to school in Orlando.

 

2. Get your own xbox that you paid for that he isn't allowed to touch or use without your permission.

 

3. Understand that if he's trying to play with friends at a certain time or something and that you can watch Netflix whenever you want, it'd be the right thing to let him play. Of course, if it's just over Mythic skulls, that can also be done whenever.

Have you tried it yet? I love it. I don't have to put up with so much sh*t that I have to hear at home. I have a hard time returning for the weekend, even.

Then get responsible... gotta do it some time.

 

I know that's easier said than done, but applying yourself to do it is the only way it'll ever happen. You need a conscious effort - it doesn't just happen over time.

Living alone sucks when you don't know how to cook. Or even worse, have no interest in learning, either.

Living alone sucks when you don't know how to cook. Or even worse, have no interest in learning, either.

 

 

Live in the right area and you'll never have to cook.

 

And then you'll realize you're sick of ordering food, and you'll want to cook. Problem solved!

Glad my frustrations brought you such much needed lulz.

 

 

Lol, if you only knew the half of it.

 

But yea i mean if you want my take on it i have a younger sister with an age difference of 8 years, it was hard dealing with her growing up and she would whine and cry and get me in trouble for silly things.

 

We are really close though now that she is older. I think things even out and you start to appreciate your siblings as you grow, well thats what happened with me and my sister.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.