Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Like System

Featured Replies

Every post can now be "Liked". If you like a post by clicking "Like This" on the right hand side of that post, it gives that specific post a point. Here's a screenshot:

 

[ATTACH]48.IPB[/ATTACH]

 

The system is meant to highlight good posts so unless a post stands out to you, there's no real reason to use the like feature. Every post with 10 or more points will be highlighted in a thread.

 

If people start arbitrarily liking every post, I'll raise that so we don't wind up having every post highlighted but I think 10 should work for now. You can not like your own posts.

 

If you could please keep this topic about the Like System, I'd appreciate it as it'd help me go thru any issues on the items easier.

 

Make sure and check out all the other new features at this link

like.jpg.677e6a9d7dfc132582e27fb4f2daf8e5.jpg

Bet if someone started a Rachel thread, Mike would be the first to like it.....

 

I bet if someone started a drinking thread, you'd be the first to like it.

Then unlike it.

Then re-like it.

 

Then unlike it again cause you're drunk.

Then re-like when you're sober.

Bet if someone started a Rachel thread, Mike would be the first to like it.....

 

I bet if someone started a drinking thread, you'd be the first to like it.

Then unlike it.

Then re-like it.

 

Then unlike it again cause you're drunk.

Then re-like when you're sober.

 

When are Scotsmen ever sober?

Bet if someone started a Rachel thread, Mike would be the first to like it.....

 

I bet if someone started a drinking thread, you'd be the first to like it.

Then unlike it.

Then re-like it.

 

Then unlike it again cause you're drunk.

Then re-like when you're sober.

 

When are Scotsmen ever sober?As sober as Scottishly possible.

I don't think the "like" option has caught on yet Admin.

 

Good idea though! :thumbup

 

 

Quick everyone! Contradict his post!

Finheaven has this, so I have an irrational hatred for this feature. I think there's is actually "thanking" someone for a post, which is pretty lame lol

 

 

Nothing wrong with the Like feature. But a "Pat on the Back" feature would be going too far :)

Finheaven has this, so I have an irrational hatred for this feature. I think there's is actually "thanking" someone for a post, which is pretty lame lol

 

 

Nothing wrong with the Like feature. But a "Pat on the Back" feature would be going too far :)

What about an "At least you tried" button?

Finheaven has this, so I have an irrational hatred for this feature. I think there's is actually "thanking" someone for a post, which is pretty lame lol

 

 

Nothing wrong with the Like feature. But a "Pat on the Back" feature would be going too far :)

What about an "At least you tried" button?

 

If there was a button like that in real life...I'd be pushing it all the time

Finheaven has this, so I have an irrational hatred for this feature. I think there's is actually "thanking" someone for a post, which is pretty lame lol

 

 

Nothing wrong with the Like feature. But a "Pat on the Back" feature would be going too far :)

What about an "At least you tried" button?

 

If there was a button like that in real life...I'd be pushing it all the time

And a poster with a cat holding on to a tree limb would pop up with the words "Hang in there!"

So speaking of buttons, can we have a button that says Tommy Hutton and when you push Tommy Hutton's button you get a "Rant of the Day"? :p

Brilliant thread. Don't like this or you're hitting on me.

 

This message has been flagged as spam. :lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.