Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jessica Alba Victory Parade

Featured Replies

Ewww. Not a fan of that pic :thumbdown

"ewww"? wtf are you smoking? Compared to the various pictures in this thread that picture gets a ewwwwww.

Sorry to say this but i think Britney is better :thumbup

 

sorry to say this, but this is the JESSICA ALBA victory parade, so keep the britney pics somewhere else, although they are nice :thumbup

Sorry to say this but i think Britney is better? :thumbup

 

sorry to say this, but this is the JESSICA ALBA victory parade, so keep the britney pics somewhere else, although they are nice :thumbup Sorry, but i had to put her pics in here ;) (thx btw)

britney has also, erm.., shrunken since a few of those pics were taken. find any pic from this year...

Sorry to say this but i think Britney is better :thumbup

Blasphemy!!! :guillotine

Sorry to say this but i think Britney is better :thumbup

Blasphemy!!! :guillotine Agreed, Britney is no where near as good as Jessica, and now Britney is even further behind since she has...well....had a pair of her assets lose some of their size.

Jessica Alba Q & A

 

Q. From tylyone12: What's your favorite Dark Angel episode? Which was the most fun to watch and the most fun to make?

The second-season finale was definitely hard work, but it was amazing, because James Cameron directed it. I think that episode will be unlike anything we've ever seen on television. It's really like a 90-minute feature film.

 

Q. From rickfulks: Has it been awkward or less enjoyable filming episodes for you or Michael since Max broke up with Logan?

It was definitely difficult playing those scenes where there was a lot of emotion and Max and Logan couldn't touch each other.

 

Q. From nicole_29: What a great character you get to play with Max! What was your inspiration when you tried out for the part?

I just went in there totally committed. I guess Jim [Cameron] saw something of Max in me.

 

Q. From jftc: How was working with your brother Joshua when he guest starred as one of the x5?

It was great having Josh on the set, and I thought he did a really good job.

 

Q. From donluv: What is the best thing about your character Max that is similar to you in real life?

Max is totally fearless. I'm a little more tentative. But we both pretty much speak our minds, and it gets us into trouble sometimes.

 

Q. From funkygirl1867: If Fox announced the end of Dark Angel, what would be your reaction? And what's it like working with the rest of the cast?

We're waiting to hear whether the show will be picked up for another season. It's really in the hands of fate at this point. We work really hard to do the best shows we can, and the rest is out of our control. It's a great job, but if it goes away, I hope it just means I'll be available for other great opportunities. I love working with the cast. We spend so much time together. It's like a family--or being away at summer camp. And, of course, I'm lucky to get to work with my fianc? Michael. Not only because we're engaged but also because he's a really good actor. I've learned a lot from him over the past two years.

 

Q. From hallenwen: Do you train in martial arts? If so, what kind? And how often do you train?

I trained extensively in martial arts before we started the series, and I continue to work on it, though not as intensely. I still work out--especially during production--because you have to stay strong and healthy or you might hurt yourself or someone else during the action sequences. I don't go crazy with it, but I do take care of myself.

 

Q. From demagogue: What's the best book you've ever read?

One of my favorite books is Fall on Your Knees, by a Canadian playwright and author named Ann-Marie MacDonald.

 

Q. From mel452: Do you have plans for any upcoming movies? Also, I know you spent some time in Australia filming Flipper years ago. Any plans to come back and visit--either for work or pleasure?

I'd love to do a movie, but as long as we're doing the show, it takes so much of the year that the window of opportunity is pretty slim. And because it would pretty much mean working 12 months solid without a break, I have to be careful to choose something I really want to be a part of. I would love to come back to Australia. I'm going to Europe and Japan to promote the show this summer, but I hope to get back there at some point.

 

Q. From curlytop: What do you think of the changes--time slot, characters, plots--made from season one to season two?

That's another one of those things that are out of my control. You just do the best work you can and try to make good shows and hope that the people who decide those things make the right decisions.

 

Q. From barrman: Who has been the biggest influence on your career?

I've had a chance to meet and work with a lot of really smart, talented and creative people. The ones that come to mind are James Cameron, Michael Weatherly and Drew Barrymore. I met Drew when she cast me in Never Been Kissed, and I just really love and admire her. She's a great example of someone who is not only beautiful and talented but also incredibly smart and in charge of her career. She also has a great spirit and is extremely supportive of others.

From cacklina: Who is your favorite costar to work with?

Again, I think you learn from everyone you work with. I've learned a lot from my scenes with Michael--seeing the way he prepares and approaches things. I really love working with everyone on this show.

 

Q. From playtapus_man: I live in Vancouver and know how depressing all the rain can be. Are you sick of the weather and wish your show would film somewhere else?

For the most part, Vancouver is a really cool place to live and work, but you're right, the rain can get you down. I grew up in Southern California, so I really crave the sun. I can get pretty bummed out when I'm away from it for too long.

 

Q. From leona_ash: Are you more interested in making a TV series or pursuing a movie career? And do you think working on a hit series might limit any movie offerings?

There's definitely a smaller amount of time for me to do other projects since we shoot nine months out of the year. I love making movies and doing television, and I'll keep doing it as long as I can.

 

Q. From blndgrl94: How difficult has it been adjusting to fame? Have you ever wished you could go to college? Also, if you weren't an actress, what would your career choice be?

It's funny, I don't think much about the fame thing because we're in Vancouver so much of the year, and the people are so used to us. I'm always surprised when I come back to L.A. or go to New York and people recognize me. I'm not sure what I'd do if I wasn't acting...probably something that involved cooking. I love to cook!

 

Q. From moviephan: Who are some of the actors and actresses you'd like to work with in the future and why?

There are so many amazingly talented people, I wouldn't even know where to start. You learn something from everyone you work with, from actors to directors to technicians, so I wouldn't want to limit myself.

 

Q. From trueredneck: Have you ever gone dirt biking? Do you have your own motorcycle?

I learned to bike for the show. It's a lot of fun, but since I'm not genetically enhanced like Max, I would definitely wear a helmet!

 

Q. From lizapar: Do you think the show will have a third season? If so, what can we expect to see?

I don't know. We're still waiting to hear about a pickup. I have no idea where the show will go in season three, if we have one, but I think this season's finale is amazing. It really ties things up and lays some interesting groundwork for what could happen in the future.

 

Q. From lisha444: Are there any plots or story lines you'd like to see happen? Do you have much say in what happens with your character?

If the show continues, I'd really love to be a producer. I've seen people like Drew [barrymore] who has really taken an active role in her career, and I admire that. I'd love to have more input into the character and storylines.

 

Q. From josong: What do you hope to see yourself doing 10 years from now? Will acting take a back seat when you start a family?

I love acting, and I hope to be doing it for as long as I can. Of course, having a family is also important to me, and I hope I'll be able to have my career and family.

britney is flawles . u all ar weird

you're right. she has the best body money can buy.

 

as a chick i agree with the outcome. jessica alba is gorgeous IMO

alright, now i'm starting to question whether jessica is as hot as i initially thought she was. if i have females agreeing with me regarding another female's hotness, there must be something fishy going on.

 

damn... i soo don't want to be just another face in the britney camp.

yah...i know a buttload of hot girls that are probably hotter than these famous people....they arent all doctored up, and put in the perfect clothing and makeup, and have expensive stylists, etc.

yah...i know a buttload of hot girls that are probably hotter than these famous people....they arent all doctored up, and put in the perfect clothing and makeup, and have expensive stylists, etc.

Agreed.

 

Only difference between the average hot girl and a famous hot girl is the famous one is so amazingly fake and worked on, that they look perfect, or at least try to.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.