Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April 11, 2012 - 7:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies

Featured Replies

  • Author

Stanton will never see another pitch that's straight from Halladay ... lol

 

Actually, Halladay doesn't HAVE a straight pitch, so nvm.

  • Author

This home plate ump is bullsh*t

 

I agree, sir.

 

Haven't we said that every game so far this season?

A lot of the league has, actually, so it's not just us.

 

 

It's almost as if they say, "how bad can we be THIS year?"

This home plate ump is bullsh*t

 

I agree, sir.

 

Haven't we said that every game so far this season?

 

Shock the World Part III

This home plate ump is bullsh*t

 

I agree, sir.

 

Haven't we said that every game so far this season?

 

I've watched a couple games off gamecasts and umps make mistakes so much

This home plate ump is bullsh*t

 

I agree, sir.

 

Haven't we said that every game so far this season?

 

I've watched a couple games off gamecasts and umps make mistakes so much

 

Maybe they're all getting too old =/

Haha just saw the A's and royals 12th highlights. Broxton nails Cespedes to load bases then hit Gomes to walk in the winning run.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.