4/15 - Astros @ Marlins - 1:10 PM

Admin

Some of you are outrageous the guy was going full speed from a good distance away. Be realistic.

I am. LoMo seems "heavier" than Petersen. And he's a 1B. Petersen makes that catch. My rule is if you dive for it, you should catch it. Course he didn't even get a glove on it.

Stop talking about Uggla...

Some of you are outrageous the guy was going full speed from a good distance away. Be realistic.

you're right.. and it was a good effort. But again more often than not he doesn't come away with the catch.

That was not one of those times though so don't blame Lomo to much.. He tried his best to get to it. Just a well placed ball to the gap.

Petersen makes that diving catch...

Petersen's probably smart enough to not dive when he has no f***ing chance.

Another run allowed thanks to Lomo's defense. With J.A. Happ at 1st base, it's 2nd & 3rd with 2 outs if he just plays that off a hop.

I am. LoMo seems "heavier" than Petersen. And he's a 1B. Petersen makes that catch. My rule is if you dive for it, you should catch it. Course he didn't even get a glove on it.

Stop talking about Uggla...

Sorry ill take lomo's bat over peteys anyday. Peterson wouldn't have got that ball either. Not where the outfield was positioned.

I don't think it's catchable; it was stupid to dive and let the ball get to the wall. If he doesn't dive, he plays it off a hop and throws it back in. With J.A. Happ at 1B, it would've been difficult for him to score. Probably wouldn't have even been sent home.

Another run allowed thanks to Lomo's defense. With J.A. Happ at 1st base, it's 2nd & 3rd with 2 outs if he just plays that off a hop.

Don't forget that anibal walked the pitcher. Boni was right there To play it off the wall but had trouble picking it up. It's not all on Lomo.

Don't forget that anibal walked the pitcher. Boni was right there To play it off the wall but had trouble picking it up. It's not all on Lomo.

Once the ball reaches the wall, it probably doesn't matter much anymore at that point.

And yes, the walk was terrible, too.