May 29, 201214 yr Even with Bell getting the save 1-2-3, he still seemed to miss spots and leave the ball up. Still happy with the outcome though. Welcome to the site!
May 29, 201214 yr The Nats announcers are so full of themselves now that the team is winning... really sad to have to listen to their crap Just wondering how you get the Nats tv feed? He lives in PA. Thanks. I love Tommy and rich. But like to hear the other teams guys to get a feel in a outsiders take. Sometimes on MLB extra innings I will even watch from the mix channel in the small box.
May 29, 201214 yr I upgraded to MLB.TV Premium just so I didn't have to listen to the Nats announcers (with Basic you only can get the 'home' feed, with Premium you can have 162 games of Rick & Tommy). The one who sounds like 'Al' from Home Improvement always pissed me off. I do miss the players who used to play for us though, such as Jerry Hermedia and Dan Oogler.
May 29, 201214 yr The Nats announcers are so full of themselves now that the team is winning... really sad to have to listen to their crap They were like that when they were losing too. They're just like that.
May 29, 201214 yr The Nats announcers are so full of themselves now that the team is winning... really sad to have to listen to their crap Just wondering how you get the Nats tv feed? I'm in NC.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.