Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

06/02/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 04:05PM ET

Featured Replies

Eleven years ago, as a googly-eyed boy, I embarked on my journey as a marlins fan. These were the days of preston wilson, cliff floyd, and ryan dempster. I would come home from school and eagerly await the next game, at times begging my parents to take me to Pro Player stadium. The weather, sh*tty stadium, nor anything else could derail my love for the marlins.

 

Then one day in june, the fish traveled to philly to start a 5-game series. Never since then have I seen a team swept in a 5-game series, but there were the marlins, falling to the wretched Phillies 5 games in a row as they dismembered our team and fed us to their hungry and heinous fans. And all I could was watch from home, waiting for the hero that never came, pleading for the reign of terror to end. The moment scarred a deep passionate vengeance for anything philly, a thirst not to be satisfied until we crush them in the most barbaric of ways as they beg for mercy.

 

Every time we lose to the Phillies, I recall that series, and when I do, I cringe, gently touching the scars impassioned into my young childhood.

 

We shall win tomorrow. Go marlins.

MIA: Nolasco (5-3, 4.26 ERA)

PHI: Hamels (8-1, 2.43 ERA)

 

 

Tough matchup against Hamels but if Ricky can keep the runs to a minimum we have a chance. Go Fish!

I am new here. All I got to say is I hate the f**king Phillies.

 

 

Now this is a great first post. Welcome!

 

greatest first post ever

I am new here. All I got to say is I hate the f**king Phillies.

 

 

We're going to get along just fine.

 

Welcome to the boards!

f*** the Phillies.

 

f*** THEM

 

You should see all the little f***s in this city talking like they are back in first place already.

Only one run is given up in the first.

Great improvement.

No home run from Nolasco so far.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.