Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/12 post game

Featured Replies

I'm so sorry, did I touch a nerve joking about some random age?

 

I could give two shits about your life story. I saw the words doctorette and son in that post. Congratulations on your never ending achievements and your insecurities about what some random dickhead on a Marlins Message Board jokes.

 

But in the interest of allowing you to finally be an extrovert for the first time in your life...

 

 

 

PS. I smell better then you, screw better then you, have a bigger PeePee then you and work less and make more money then you.

 

Oh, and I've owned my house since I was 19 ;)

 

Now someone get me my damn flute and little orange singers

 

Enjoy.

 

 

Can you go to jail for causing someone to inflict bodily pain on themselves over the internet?

Can you go to jail for causing someone to inflict bodily pain on themselves over the internet?

 

Is there a doctor in the house that can answer this question, please?

Can you go to jail for causing someone to inflict bodily pain on themselves over the internet?

 

Is there a doctor in the house that can answer this question, please?

Think we need a lawyer, not a doctor.

 

Miami Marlins Fan?

Can you go to jail for causing someone to inflict bodily pain on themselves over the internet?

 

Is there a doctor in the house that can answer this question, please?

Think we need a lawyer, not a doctor.

 

Miami Marlins Fan?

That was pointed at Dr Beinfest, who I believe is a lawyer or law student.

Can you go to jail for causing someone to inflict bodily pain on themselves over the internet?

 

Is there a doctor in the house that can answer this question, please?

Think we need a lawyer, not a doctor.

 

Miami Marlins Fan?

That was pointed at Dr Beinfest, who I believe is a lawyer or law student.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's neither.

How dare you.

No.

 

 

I really want to hear more about his life story. I'm oddly fascinated by his lack of a sense of humor.

 

I mean, how can one man with so much education and importance not comprehend a obvious joke.

 

Please, do tell me more.

 

And Marlins still has jinxed us. He's my Goat.

And Marlins still has jinxed us. He's my Goat.

 

Don't worry, we play the Rays next who just got swept by the Mutts.

Might this be the best post game thread of all time?

 

 

I'm glad I could bring so much amusement to you all. I'm done participating in this thread.

 

In regards to Marlins, didn't he change his name to Llama at your insistence? Hopefully that should pacify some here.

 

Anyway, I just don't want to see us become like the Cubs and taunt a poor man for the rest of the season when the blame clearly lies with our worthless hitting coach and the few dead weights at the bottom of our rotation, who couldn't hit a ball even if you held it front of their bats.

 

PS: Yes, my sense of humor is rather thin at the moment. Sorry.

Might this be the best post game thread of all time?

 

 

I'm glad I could bring so much amusement to you all. I'm done participating in this thread.

 

In regards to Marlins, didn't he change his name to Llama at your insistence? Hopefully that should pacify some here.

 

Anyway, I just don't want to see us become like the Cubs and taunt a poor man for the rest of the season when the blame clearly lies with our worthless hitting coach and the few dead weights at the bottom of our rotation, who couldn't hit a ball even if you held it front of their bats.

 

PS: Yes, my sense of humor is rather thin at the moment. Sorry.

Dude, are you seriously worried about me becoming the next Steve Bartman? Ha...

I got a perfect score on my SAT at 6 years old, finished high school in 9 weeks when I was 9, graduated from Princeton at 10 and finished med school 4 years later. I was the youngest licensed doctor in the country. Now im an actor on a popular tv show. Soooo yeah, I win.

I got a perfect score on my SAT at 6 years old, finished high school in 9 weeks when I was 9, graduated from Princeton at 10 and finished med school 4 years later. I was the youngest licensed doctor in the country. Now im an actor on a popular tv show. Soooo yeah, I win.

 

I can't believe you copy/pasted that from my Wikipedia, yet deleted the Nobel Prize section. That's still plagiarism, buddy.

I got a perfect score on my SAT at 6 years old, finished high school in 9 weeks when I was 9, graduated from Princeton at 10 and finished med school 4 years later. I was the youngest licensed doctor in the country. Now im an actor on a popular tv show. Soooo yeah, I win.

 

I can't believe you copy/pasted that from my Wikipedia, yet deleted the Nobel Prize section. That's still plagiarism, buddy.

Holy cow Doogie Howser...Thought that was just a joke.

Marlins Jinxed us again.

 

 

That is getting so old by now. We are not the Cubs who are still whining about that man, even though it wasn't his fault that the team lost because the Cubs are just more pathetic than us.

 

Marlins said a dumb thing at the wrong time, but it is not his fault that our team is so terrible that we can't win more than a single game.

 

When you turned 35, did you mom just throw you out the house because your old? No, she held onto you, because your all she's got.

 

You just can't give up on something because it's old, if that was the case grandma and grandpa would have been sent back home on Christmas.

 

 

Real mature. You get called out for continuing that BS against Marlins, so your last resort is to insult me to make yourself feel better. Not that it matters much, but since you brought up the subject of my life to try to insult me....I am 27 years old, and I bought my own house when I was 23 years old. I am married to the woman of my dreams, have a two year old son with her, and I earned my doctorate at 26 years of age from the University of Florida. So, what have you done with your life that I should be envious about? If I had to guess, nothing!

 

Next time you feel like putting someone down by trying to belittle them, you may want to rethink it before you open your mouth and sound like an idiot.

 

Also, you have no business trying to insult the memory of someone's grandparents. Grow up.

Typical UF grad response. No sense of humor, and goes on for an hour on why he's better than everyone else when in reality he lived in gainesville for 4 years (maybe more) aka his life was boring. Learn how to take a joke (watch your football team) before you come back on here.

Screw the gators. Thats all.

Marlins Jinxed us again.

 

 

That is getting so old by now. We are not the Cubs who are still whining about that man, even though it wasn't his fault that the team lost because the Cubs are just more pathetic than us.

 

Marlins said a dumb thing at the wrong time, but it is not his fault that our team is so terrible that we can't win more than a single game.

 

When you turned 35, did you mom just throw you out the house because your old? No, she held onto you, because your all she's got.

 

You just can't give up on something because it's old, if that was the case grandma and grandpa would have been sent back home on Christmas.

 

 

Real mature. You get called out for continuing that BS against Marlins, so your last resort is to insult me to make yourself feel better. Not that it matters much, but since you brought up the subject of my life to try to insult me....I am 27 years old, and I bought my own house when I was 23 years old. I am married to the woman of my dreams, have a two year old son with her, and I earned my doctorate at 26 years of age from the University of Florida. So, what have you done with your life that I should be envious about? If I had to guess, nothing!

 

Next time you feel like putting someone down by trying to belittle them, you may want to rethink it before you open your mouth and sound like an idiot.

 

Also, you have no business trying to insult the memory of someone's grandparents. Grow up.

Typical UF grad response. No sense of humor, and goes on for an hour on why he's better than everyone else when in reality he lived in gainesville for 4 years (maybe more) aka his life was boring. Learn how to take a joke (watch your football team) before you come back on here.

Screw the gators. Thats all.

Don't hate the Gators just because they're better than the sorry @$$ Canes.

 

But yeah, despite being a Gators fan I have to admit that it seems like a lot of people that go to UF are douchebags. Just the general feeling I get whenever I meet people from there...

Not a canes fan, I attend USF so im a bull. Im not going to turn this into a pissing match over college teams.

 

Marlins win tonight 8-3. If we lose ill take all the blame for the worst month in baseball history.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.