Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coghlan to AAA, Cousins to be recalled

Featured Replies

I think this was the last of cogs as a marlin. I think j.p arencibia is available. He's from Miami

 

 

I wouldn't mind him if he's cheap, but there's no way we are going to go after him. My opinion is CC and Hayes is cheap.

Cousins has more power than Coghlan. And also isn't in the middle of an incredible disastrous slump the way Coghlan is, so he's probably not going to bat .150.

 

 

I still maintain Petersen is the best one to go with until Boni's back. Should have been Cogs sent down the other week instead.

Yep its Cousins

 

 

so essentially we just exchanged coghlan for coghlan then

 

Pretty much, except with a way higher strikeout rate.

 

Coghlans can of corn pop ups to short left field aren't much better

Yep its Cousins

 

 

so essentially we just exchanged coghlan for coghlan then

 

Pretty much, except with a way higher strikeout rate.

 

Coghlans can of corn pop ups to short left field aren't much better

Neither option is really good but Cousins will probably do well for a week before dropping off the earth.

I'm so sick of these back and forth trips to AAA for these guys. They come back and they still stink, get sent down for a week or two, and come back to stink up the field again. Not good!!!

No moves or trades are going to make up for the fact that they are cold across the board, the lineup has gone silent, we haven't had a good pitching performance for a while now (there were one or two solid outings but I believe we lost the game anyway). At this point I agree with Admin, there is no point in picking some one up when its not going to make up for the whole teams struggles.

I'm so sick of these back and forth trips to AAA for these guys. They come back and they still stink, get sent down for a week or two, and come back to stink up the field again. Not good!!!

 

 

I also don't think the back and forth helps the players at all. It must be difficult to settle into any sort of routine. But the Marlins don't seem to have any qualms about making these types of moves at all.

 

I think Petersen has been mishandled in that respect, mostly because the organization wanted to give a terrible Coghlan an undeserved extended stay.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.