Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/28 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins

Featured Replies

  • Author

How nice does his curve look on tv? It looks dirty here live from the upper deck

 

 

Its pretty wicked, floor completely drops off.

 

That's what I figured, and it's a huge speed change from 95 to 68, if he can develop a change up or decent 3rd pitch this kid could be legit

Turner gave up a lead off Dong in the second inning. Zephyrs down 1 - 0

Only problem I see so far is that his curve can loop some times and be left to just hammer

 

 

I do see he is leaving a lot of pitches up and middle of the plate. His movement is there, I think location can be fine tuned some. Small sample size tho as I didn't follow him with LA.

  • Author

Only problem I see so far is that his curve can loop some times and be left to just hammer

 

 

I do see he is leaving a lot of pitches up and middle of the plate. His movement is there, I think location can be fine tuned some. Small sample size tho as I didn't follow him with LA.

 

Yeah he left those balls up to Alonso and Grandal. If he can work low and away he's golden. I like what I see so far especially since he's been attacking hitters

Logan wtf is it with you.

 

 

Maybe he needs to be traded to the Dodgers like Hanley?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.