Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/28 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins

Featured Replies

I'm around now.

Means nothing. :D

 

:|

Have you taken your :| today?

I have taken less due to Eovaldi's success, hopefully I don't have any withdrawal symptoms, as long as it's still in the blood.

I'm around now.

Means nothing. :D

 

:|

Have you taken your :| today?

I have taken less due to Eovaldi's success, hopefully I don't have any withdrawal symptoms, as long as it's still in the blood.

There are no positive or negative effects to taking it in excess or just stopping.

It's harmless, really.

I'm around now.

Means nothing. :D

 

:|

Have you taken your :| today?

I have taken less due to Eovaldi's success, hopefully I don't have any withdrawal symptoms, as long as it's still in the blood.

There are no positive or negative effects to taking it in excess or just stopping.

It's harmless, really.

:p

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.