7/28 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins

The Padres statistics suck because Carlos Quentin has missed a bunch of games, Grandal hasn't been up all year, and Amarista didn't begin the year with them. Their offense is different now than it was earlier in the year.

If you look at their team on the field, it's really not that bad. Their problem is that they have a bunch of journeymen in their starting rotation. Our lineup is so bad that we can't even score against these scrubs.

Its the padres guys...

The Padres do not have a terrible lineup.

You should just become a Dodgers fan already.They aren't good. It was a good start but the boners around here are extra swollen for no reason.

Why would I become a dodger fan? I go to more games than you anyways.

They've been a much better team recently than they were in April/the early part of the season when they were the worst. Look at the current hitters in their lineup. It's not the best lineup ever, but it's really not bad.

As for the last sentence...ok, BroncoBob.

Its the padres guys...

The Padres do not have a terrible lineup.

You should just become a Dodgers fan already.They aren't good. It was a good start but the boners around here are extra swollen for no reason.

Why would I become a dodger fan? I go to more games than you anyways.

They've been a much better team recently than they were in April/the early part of the season when they were the worst. Look at the current hitters in their lineup. It's not the best lineup ever, but it's really not bad.

As for the last sentence...ok, BroncoBob.OK. He had a good start against a recently hot team. They still aren't good. Did you really think his stuff and performance warranted the extra swollen boners around here?

#teambroncobob

No, but I also thought your comment was silly.

They're more than just a "recently hot team." They've actually been playing pretty well for awhile. They sucked at the beginning because they were rebuilding and had injuries.

They've called up some of their core players and they're a lot better now.

The Padres are 26-23 since the beginning of June. That's more than a little hot stretch.

Eovaldi was pretty good against a lineup that's not nearly as bad as you made it seem. + I think people are just excited about his stuff more than anything.