August 1, 201214 yr we would have done this because bays deal expires after next year and bells has 2 more years.
August 2, 201214 yr Author I bet it resurfaces before waiver deadline. We all know that all 3 guys will pass through waivers
August 2, 201214 yr I bet it resurfaces before waiver deadline. We all know that all 3 guys will pass through waivers I don't, the Wilponzis would rather let Bay play out his contract next year rather than pick up an extra 8 Million due to Bell.
August 2, 201214 yr Heath Bell has been money in non-save situations hombres. Give him time to adjust. He's now pitched what, 7-8 scoreless innings straight? Holding opponents during that stretch to like .110 batting average. Heath Bell will bounce back next season. YOU'LL SEE.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.