December 11, 201213 yr http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/new-york-yankees-free-agent-kevin-youkilis-one-year-12-million-deal-3B-replace-alex-rodriguez-121112
December 12, 201213 yr Just checked the weather to see if Hell had frozen over, oh well, he should be a good fit for the Skanks
December 12, 201213 yr Holy shit- were gonna see clean shaved Youk! Has this ever happened? I don't think so, unless it was when he was a rookie.
December 12, 201213 yr Oh please god, Youk better include a provision in his contract to keep his goatee- because he looks like a child molestor.
December 12, 201213 yr He needs that beard for religious reasons? I think that's why he has it, but not sure why he grew it or allowed for it to be shaved.
December 12, 201213 yr Never thought I'd see Youk in NYC. Never. Another year of watching that stupida** batting stance >_>
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.