Marlins in Orange on the Road

Have the Marlins wore orange on the road before? I like it alot, much better than that dreary black.

Previously the orange was designated for home day games.

I really think they should wear the orange as much as possible to show its a young team, and different from last years.

Orange as in orange caps, and jerseys.

Yeah this looks awesome.

Black jersey with orange hat looks good too.

They did that a couple of times last year, and I didn't like it.Yeah. It looked bad. The Orange cap looks really fricking sharp with the home whites and orange stirrups. Check out Ciseck from that night.

Yeah this looks awesome.

They did that a couple of times last year, and I didn't like it.Yeah. It looked bad. The Orange cap looks really fricking sharp with the home whites and orange stirrups. Check out Ciseck from that night.

Yeah, I really like those. They should wear the orange hat all the time at home with the white jersey.

Yeah this looks awesome.

Yeah, I really like those. They should wear the orange hat all the time at home with the white jersey.

Yup- would easily be a top 5 look in MLB.

Yeah this looks awesome.

They did that a couple of times last year, and I didn't like it.Yeah They did it just once in the Yankees exhibition and never in the regular season. They only time they wore the orange helmets. Wasnt a fan of that look to top heavy on the brightness.I'm waiting to see when/if they use the Bp hats like new era is wanting them to. Very curious to see the black and white Bp hat, which would probably only be worn with the black alt.

Guest Vince0926

I don't care if they play in shorts and sandals, I just want the team to win. I rather have dolphins stadium than marlins park if it meant we had a productive product on the field. Our uniform is the laughing stock of the league anyway regardless of the combo.