May 7, 201313 yr Dolphins CEO Mike Dee says their future in Miami is "clearly bleak". They are refusing to "invest" any more of their own money into Sun Life Stadium. Can they possibly be even more tone deaf? Miami doesn't want yet another boondoggle. All their money is tied up in the monstrosity where the Orange Bowl used to be. I personally am pissed off that they demanded to piggyback on the measure to add a slot for MLS to the major-league sports sales tax break, which would've given Orlando City funds for a stadium to attract MLS.
May 7, 201313 yr Under Ross and Co I am sure the Phins will be here. After him who knows what will happen if they don't renvate the stadium or get a new one.
May 7, 201313 yr Lol the Dolphins are never going to leave Miami. If they do, good riddance. That team fucking blows anyway.
May 8, 201313 yr You should finish what your thread title says so it makes sense. State's refusal to give them blowjobs.
May 8, 201313 yr Lol the Dolphins are never going to leave Miami. If they do, good riddance. That team fucking blows anyway. Uhh...
May 8, 201313 yr Lol the Dolphins are never going to leave Miami. If they do, good riddance. That team f***ing blows anyway. Uhh... Uhh what?
May 9, 201313 yr You just sounded a little bipolar to me. I just meant that it isn't gonna happen. If it does, I wouldn't care because I hate that team. I don't see any bipolarity in that lol
May 9, 201313 yr I know what you meant. At first though, it seemed like you did care. And then you went all Erick and cursed Miami to hell. Out of curiosity, why do you hate the Dolphins?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.