Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need help...

Featured Replies

I'm trying to look for a place to buy cheap Marlins tickets (not a scalper), which I thought would be easy even for a Saturday day, but everything is over 20 dollars or more. I'm trying to find cheap tickets for the Cardinals Marlins game tomorrow. Anybody know where I can get REASONABLY priced tickets?

  • Author

Nothing under $20. Kinda weird for a shitty team.

Sadly, scalpers are the only way to go. Maybe try one of those stupid specials or promotions the Marlins have.

  • Author

I live an hour away from the stadium. I'm not heading the the stadium, paying for parking while not knowing if I can find a scalper to give me tickets.

You'll find a scalper. I always find like 2 or 3 walking the few steps from the bus area to the entrance

Over $20 because its the Cardinals and its a weekend game. Any weekday game you'll get in under 8 bucks. Stubhub usually drops their prices within 2 hours from game time. You can either wait for that or you'll find tons of scalpers like many have mentioned before...

I was wondering because I've known people who have bought counterfeit concert tickets from scalpers and got denied at the gate. However, I suppose it's far more likely that someone would go to the trouble of making a fake ticket for a concert than a Marlins game.

Yeah, it's the quality of opponent and weekend. I'm going to Kansas City to see the Monday, August 12th game, and there were cheap tickets all over the place on Stubhub. I got tickets 5 rows away from the field and visitor's dugout for $25 apiece because I haven't been to a baseball game in over five years, so I might as well make it as nice for myself as I can.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.