Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jose Fernandez Wants a 1.95 ERA This Season.

Featured Replies

http://www.therunnersports.com/2014/02/27/jose-can-see-miami-marlins-jose-fernandez-sets-sights-improving-2014/

 

Do you guys think he can stay under 2.00? If he does, will it be enough to beat Kershaw for the ERA title?

 

I think the Dodgers are going to win A LOT of games this year, meaning Kershaw probably winds up with at least 20 of them. Wins are an awful stat, but they still carry a lot of weight with the BBWAA. Kershaw 1, Jose 2 for 2014 Cy Young?

ESPN asked if people would take the over/under at 2.75... the overwhelming majority says under. That's strong.

  • Author

ESPN asked if people would take the over/under at 2.75... the overwhelming majority says under. That's strong.

I would definitely take the under on that. The Marlins as a team are set at 69.5 for an over/under. I'd gladly take the over on that one. Too bad I won't be in Vegas until just after the season starts.

I would definitely take the under on that. The Marlins as a team are set at 69.5 for an over/under. I'd gladly take the over on that one. Too bad I won't be in Vegas until just after the season starts.

You can bet online.

I think it's possible. The thought of this being his sophomore year keeps creeping into my mind though.

 

I had him somewhere around the high 2s.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.