Tino Martinez is bitter; also a small child.

SongInTheAir

He is bitter but it is also concerning that he is saying our guys thought they belonged last year when half the team would have been in the minors on any other team. I don't think he would just make stuff like that up.

I wouldn't read too much into that. I feel like it was more a case of Tino feeling like he was God's gift to baseball and the players weren't worshiping him enough for him to feel important.

He is bitter but it is also concerning that he is saying our guys thought they belonged last year when half the team would have been in the minors on any other team. I don't think he would just make stuff like that up.

He has a reputation for being an unstable dick. I'm sure he believes what he said, but it might not be reality.

Why wouldn't he? He got fired, and it seems like he was the problem with that clubhouse. He has every reason to bash the organization, because of course it couldn't possibly be his fault.

I can't say he is entirely wrong...There is an organizational problem in which the Marlins approach coaching hitting it is evident at all levels