5/6 - Mets at Marlins 7:10 PM

And a one out.

Also - anyone notice how slow Stanton ran around third?

He ran slowly around 3rd last night too. I was kinda shocked.

Could just be looks though. I'm 6'5" with a long stride so I cover alot of ground with each step, rather than quick short strides. Makes you look slower than you really are.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

He ran slowly around 3rd last night too. I was kinda shocked.

Could just be looks though. I'm 6'5" with a long stride so I cover alot of ground with each step, rather than quick short strides. Makes you look slower than you really are.

Yeah, I understand that aspect. Just seemed like he was taking it easy around third.

But like you said, maybe just looked that way.

Yeah, could be. Like I said, seemed like he did last night as well. Can't complain right now, maybe Butler is telling him he's good, so he can take it easy and not risk injury?

Can't say for certain because I feel like he could've been had with a good throw.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yeah, could be. Like I said, seemed like he did last night as well. Can't complain right now, maybe Butler is telling him he's good, so he can take it easy and not risk injury?

Can't say for certain because I feel like he could've been had with a good throw.

Bold part is why I raised the question, yeah. I thought they had a pretty legit shot at him at the plate when I saw him round third.

Long as he's OK!