Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins WAR Leaders (Before Tonight's Win)

Featured Replies

Small sample sizes are funny. This is for offense, defense, and baserunning only. That's right, Hendo was the second most valuable HITTER on the Marlins after the Braves series.

 

AuSIUZM.jpg

 

 

I'm down with this post. The smallest sample sizes are the best in my opinion. Since they're smaller you can clearly pinpoint the truth. Looking over an entire season is ridiculous and archaic. There's just too many factors that can go missed.

 

Using WAR three games in just makes perfect sense.

 

I mean this entire planet has only had two World WARs ... three days of WAR is more than sufficient for the game of baseball.

 

Many people judge their intimate relationship with a person based on the first kiss, not on the first 162 kisses.

 

The President of the United States is elected after the first Election Day, not the first 162 Election Days.

 

Come on guys it's common sense.

 

The more you tighten your grip the less star systems can slip through your fingers.

 

 

Indeed. If you look at my sex life as a whole, then it's pretty dismal. However, if you ONLY concentrate on the night of 12 April 1986, the evening of 23 November 2001 and most of the day of 7 May 2006, then I'm a freaking no-holds-barred ladeee-pleasing stud.

 

 

Indeed. If you look at my sex life as a whole, then it's pretty dismal. However, if you ONLY concentrate on the night of 12 April 1986, the evening of 23 November 2001 and most of the day of 7 May 2006, then I'm a freaking no-holds-barred ladeee-pleasing stud.

 

​I read that as "laddy" pleasing stud.

 

 

Indeed. If you look at my sex life as a whole, then it's pretty dismal. However, if you ONLY concentrate on the night of 12 April 1986, the evening of 23 November 2001 and most of the day of 7 May 2006, then I'm a freaking no-holds-barred ladeee-pleasing stud.

 

​I read that as "laddy" pleasing stud.

 

​That would be August 18th, 1978 ;)

 

 

Indeed. If you look at my sex life as a whole, then it's pretty dismal. However, if you ONLY concentrate on the night of 12 April 1986, the evening of 23 November 2001 and most of the day of 7 May 2006, then I'm a freaking no-holds-barred ladeee-pleasing stud.

 

​I read that as "laddy" pleasing stud.

 

​That would be August 18th, 1978 ;)

 

​No, surely not, no!

 

No one was alive then!

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.