Guest Guest
Are we really only trading Haren and Latos?

Could it end up that way?  Maybe but they are actively discussing more names.

i wouldnt be surprised if thats the case. Who else is gonna want our mediocre players?

Yep, the offers have been shit, makes no sense to make trades just to make them.

Guest Guest
lol Spencer's comment sounds like something someone from this board would post

clarkspencer @clarkspencer

Wonder how long it takes #Marlins to trade their Comp. Balance pick, No. 34 overall, than use it to bolster their own depleted farm system?

They do ha.

not sure if youre willing to answer this, but have we been packaging that pick with Latos or Haren to acquire better prospects or shopping that pick on itself ala the BMO trade.

Part of a package

lol Spencer's comment sounds like something someone from this board would post

clarkspencer @clarkspencer

Wonder how long it takes #Marlins to trade their Comp. Balance pick, No. 34 overall, than use it to bolster their own depleted farm system?

I love how bitter and angry he is all the time. I picture him sitting in cluttered dimly lit room with a fifth of bourbon staring at an image of Loria's face with dart holes.

He's not the hero we want...but he is the hero that I am ok with...despite the fact his not being a complete Frisaro is getting us zero help either.