Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simmons traded to angels

Featured Replies

Can confirm @JesseSanchezMLB's initial report that the Angels are getting Andrelton Simmons. Erick Aybar is going to Atlanta, plus others.

 

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez)

 

2015년 11월 12일

 

 

I'm told, thru industry source, that Sean Newcomb, the Angels' top prospect, is headed to Atlanta in the deal. He would be the headliner.

 

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez)

 

2015년 11월 12일

 

 

 

Solid deal 

 

Yeah, I think Braves didn't have a confidence about Simmons' offensive improving. So, Hech lose a decent GG rival in NL?

 

 

Why trade him? Dumb.

 

 

I actually knew about this deal yesterday before it happened. I feel so cool. 

 

 

Why trade him? Dumb.

 

Because you get a fucking fantastic pitching prospect and a secondary one thats pretty damn good.

 

You will suck and lose a shit ton of games with Simmons or without him.

 

I get the deal.  I dont do it if I'm Atlanta, but I get it.

 

 

I was never high on Simmons. And I think the Braves realized that the offense wasn't going to get any better with him manning SS. Good move, if the prospects pan out. But either way, it's hit or miss.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.