Black Mirror

Hotcorner

Seen every episode and Season 1 was weak.

Seasons 2 and 3 were much better and episode called White Bear was probably the best episode along with the last one of Hated Nation.  I still really liked the shows overall though.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

(White) Bear! Do we have any sensitivity on these fucking boards?! FUCK!

the Entire History of You also terrific season 1 i think?. season 3 is pretty solid around

This is one of the greatest episodes of any show I've ever seen. It makes me never want to trust anyone again

I'm stopped on the following episode, but every one I've seen has been amazing.

The episode White Christmas - particularly the second half - made me very sad as a man. It's just awful how much power women have in certain situations - much more than any man could ever have over a woman

It was an interesting episode, no doubt.  I don't know about the power thing, just dealing with pregnancy of course there's power there, but on the other hand men (most) have the ability to beat a woman, so there's that.

It was an interesting episode, no doubt.  I don't know about the power thing, just dealing with pregnancy of course there's power there, but on the other hand men (most) have the ability to beat a woman, so there's that.

And they go to jail for it. Women get abortions if they don't want the child; essentially a do over. Men can't wipe their hands clean and not father a child. If the woman wants, the man must financially support the child she wanted until he's 18, even if the man didn't want them. Then the man is seen as a deadbeat. That's the bullshit feminists don't like to mention. What's in their stomachs isn't just theirs if once it's out of it, they can spread the responsibility around as they see fit.

Sure I get it.   But what's the solution, a man should be able to father children without sharing some of the responsibility?  Or that a woman can't have an abortion if the man wants her to deliver? 

There's an argument to make there either way I guess, just not one I'd agree with.  But I understand the frustration, I have friends who've lived it. 

I feel like I should've seen that twist coming with the little girl in the episode but nope.

Sure I get it.   But what's the solution, a man should be able to father children without sharing some of the responsibility?  Or that a woman can't have an abortion if the man wants her to deliver? 

There's an argument to make there either way I guess, just not one I'd agree with.  But I understand the frustration, I have friends who've lived it. 

I feel like I should've seen that twist coming with the little girl in the episode but nope.

Ban abortion or allow men to decide whether or not they want to be a father