New MLB hazing rules ban dressing as women, offensive costumes

Admin

Baseball has been around for long enough for something to have blown up. It's only an issue because of the control left movement. 

I 100% agree that the timing of this is because of the control left movement. That doesn't mean this can't become a problem for MLB in the future just because it hasn't in the past. So looking from their perspective and looking at the wording of the new rule, once again, I'm ok with this.

The world is becoming too namby pamby these days. Another recent example is a Premierleague footballer in England got a multi-game suspension a couple of months ago for homophobic tweets he sent back in 2011/2012. He was a nobody back then but now he's in the top division someone dug them out and he got punished.

I'm more a club's rightsist on this one. Why is the league interfering with the choices of the individual?

If they do something stupid that's actually offensive, they should just be roasted on social media and leave it at that.

Because MLB is a business and unfortunately if an mlb player does something offensive as part of something done in mlb, mlb will take a lot of the heat.

Once again, I'm not for the pussification of America, I hate it, but I absolutely understand why MLB is doing this. Don't know how that doesn't make perfect sense to anyone from a business perspective.

I'm a teacher... if a kid punches another kid in my classroom I get heat for it even though I wasn't the one throwing the punch. Same concept here.

Because MLB is a business and unfortunately if an mlb player does something offensive as part of something done in mlb, mlb will take a lot of the heat.

Once again, I'm not for the pussification of America, I hate it, but I absolutely understand why MLB is doing this. Don't know how that doesn't make perfect sense to anyone from a business perspective.

I'm a teacher... if a kid punches another kid in my classroom I get heat for it even though I wasn't the one throwing the punch. Same concept here.

That's the problem. I have teachers throughout my family. In today's world the inmates run the asylum due to lawyers. This country was much better off when teachers were beating kids with rulers haha

That's the problem. I have teachers throughout my family. In today's world the inmates run the asylum due to lawyers. This country was much better off when teachers were beating kids with rulers haha

You're basically agreeing with me... so why did you downvote my previous post? I'm not saying I agree with all this, I'm saying it's the way things now are.

I guess my humor was missed :/