How does Joe Frisaro have a job?

Erick

http://m.marlins.mlb.com/news/article/212909980/marlins-new-bullpen-made-for-marlins-park/

He just wasted his time writing an article about how the Marlins are factoring ground-ball rate into their bullpen acquisitions, then proceeds to write about a bunch of arms that aren't ground-ball pitchers. 

My favorite part: "Tazawa, a teammate of Ziegler in Boston, had a 39.9 percent ground-ball rate..."

That's worth mentioning because that's a good ground-ball rate?

Don't provide a counterargument on his Twitter page either or he'll have you blocked. 

Disagreed with this idiot once on twitter about how Don Kelly doesn't have a better approach than Xavier Scruggs. He blocked me and the three other people who quoted him agreeing with me and condemning him for telling a fan he's an asshole for saying I have "no clue" wha approach means.

Saw him around ST press box last year before that even happened. Tried to say hi and he blatantly ignored me. He is a prick.

Come on lol "it wasn't that much more money"

If you offer the most money, it isn't a pretend chase

It wasn't that much more money from an organization that is a total dumpster fire. Who goes from the Cubs to the Marlins? They are polar opposites in terms of class, competency, and competitiveness.